Chapter 18- Plan Part 2

⚠️ Warning: mention of character suicide⚠️

Hideout

When Warren opened the door, he saw all of his friends were present till he noticed Sachiko, who smiled at him evilly, while Mikura, who was to look away, noticed the gun he carried and her eyes widened.

All of his friends saw the gun that he was carrying when he approached his seat and placed it on the table. Sachiko is very fascinated with this situation.

"Warren... is that..." Haruto asked, his eyes wide.

"Yeah. Sorry, I just have a little gambling with someone." Warren sitting and remaining calm.

Daigo starts to realize about the revolver "Huh? Now, I think about it... that gun... doesn't that belong to Ikishima?" This surprised Warren's friends, including Mikura, while Sachiko slightly smiled.

"Yup and don't worry. She didn't die." Warren answered while his friends felt relieved that he didn't kill her even though they never liked her. Sachiko seemed slightly displeased with the result, but also disappointed for not seeing his gambling skill while Mikura remained silent and slightly stared at Warren. "Her gun is my prize possession."

"Speaking of, why are you here, Sachiko?" Warren asked, turning to Sachiko while Mikura quickly looked away, which Warren's friends noticed with confusion.

She gave him a smirk "Came to see you, of course. I heard this morning, that you're quite a dangerous man to the Nishitani clan." She slightly chuckled as she found this amusing.

"Okay, I'm glad you find this amusing, but I suggested you leave this room. My friends and I are going to have discussions right now." Warren said.

"Don't bother. She already made a threat where she is going to snitch on us over our hideout." Haruto added.

"Yeah, it's best to let her stay... for now," Daigo added while glaring at her coldly.

"Then, let's exchange contacts with each other in case," Warren suggested.

With the agreement, Warren and his friends exchanged contact with the phone while Sachiko and Mikura remained silent and observed their conversation.

"Now, I got all of your info. Let's discuss our plan and what's happening this morning." Warren said.

"Indeed," Jack replied.

"So, what's the plan now?" Dio asked, placing his manga on the table.

"Well, the leader himself did say that I have to gamble, participate in fighting, and go after all of his captains. So, I'm thinking if I should be after the captains?" Warren asked.

"You? You mean we're going after them." Haruto corrected.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, we all despise him and his clan. That's why he needs to be gone." Dio said, Daigo remained silent and looked serious with hatred.

"Nishitani ruined most of everyone including our lives, especially his lies and cruelty. He is more of a monster than the president." Jack said.

"I see, then if you want to help me, then I won't stop you. Are you sure you guys want to be involved with this?" Warren asked, staring at all of his friends excluding Sachiko and Mikura.

"Yeah, like I said before, we got your back. So, we'll fight this together." Haruto is determined to be part of this while the others nod excluding Sachiko and Mikura.