Chapter 12- Escorting the Momobami

After School

Four hours later....

After the event of his encounter with Sachiko, Warren is waiting for Kirari in front of the student council door after he knocks on the door no one answers. He begins to think about himself and what he has been getting into.

Great.... First, Nishitani... Second, Kirari.... And lastly, the devil herself, Sachiko... what I got myself into... I'll just listen to my music while at it.

He then put his earbuds on and play on his music

5 minutes later....

Kirari and Ririka finally walked towards him before Warren turned and glanced at them. Warren took off his earbuds after he stopped his music.

"My apologies for the delay, Mr. Williams. Just some little "problems" in the Culture Club." Kirari spoke, a soft tone which Warren was not interested to know."Ready to accompany us?" She asked while Ririka stared at Warren under her mask.

Warren nodded yes as he wanted to finish this before heading to his place. He needs to drink after this.

————————————————-

During his escort, Warren remains silent as he walks in front of the Momobami twins as a bodyguard. Luckily, he didn't encounter any of Nishitani's men due to his victory against Maeda. All of the Nishitani men were given orders to back off just for today.

Kirari and Ririka glance at Warren as they make sure that he can't escape from them, but they seem to trust him for now. Kirari noticed the holstered knife under his blazer as she reached it to take his knife.

Warren stopped and turned around with a cold stare," what do you think you are doing with my knife?" He attempted to grab his knife but Ririka stopped him.

Kirari observed his knife as fascinating for her before smiling evilly," Why would you bring your toy to my school? I must say... it's very exotic..."

"I advise you to give that back to me. That's my property that you just took." He said.

Kirari smiled and handed it back to him before Warren quickly grabbed it and holstered it behind his lower back. She wondered why he didn't use it during his fight.

As they reach outside, there is a limousine waiting that's concluding his role. He takes his leave, but Kirari stops him.

"Yes? Is there anything you need?" He asked.

"I didn't dismiss you just yet." He suddenly confused out of the blue with Kirari's voice. As the vice president enters her limousine, Kirari suddenly orders him to get in, which confuses him. He doesn't want to get in, but he has no choice but to obey her as he doesn't want to anger her further. It's best to do...

Inside the limousine, as it drove, Warren sat across from the Momobami twins. This is his first time to be in a limousine as he is curious to see what it is like to be inside. He is impressed with this.

"My driver will drop you off at your home," Kirari said while Ririka stared at him like a statue.

"Okay, but do you even know where I live?" He raised his eyebrows.

She chuckled, "Of course, after all... I got your information." She smiled, this didn't surprise him, but it made sense after all since she must have read his file that provided his address or any information.