Rise of the Turtles part 1

Start from the beginning

Raph then broke Donnie's staff in half with his knee and Donnie looked at Raph, a little scared. 

"Should've dropped the staff?" Donnie asked. 

"Should've dropped the staff." Raph stated. 

Raph then started beating Donnie with his own staff.  

"Okay okay. Ow! I'm down!" Donnie exclaimed. 

I step up to face Raph, who drops the staff. Donnie joins Mikey and Leo in kneeling on the sidelines. Mikey sticks his tongue out at Don. Me and Raph face each other, one knee on the floor.

"Onegai shimasu." I stated in Japanese which means 'please'. 

"Whatever you say. By the way, if you get hurt, it ain't my fault." Raph stated, which was his way of say 'good luck' without saying it. 

We begin our fight,  my katana against his sai. I manage to force one sai out of Raph's hands and it flies across room, going between Mikey and Don before hitting the wall. 

"Ah!" I run with full force at him and try to strike him, but he disarms me, but putting my wrist in his sai and flipping me on my back. 

"Agh! Nice try, little sis. You did good this time." Raph stated as he helped me up. 

"Yame!" Father stated. 

Father emerges from his room as we all kneel side by side.

"You all did very well." Father stated. 

"But I did better." Raph stated. 

"This is about self-improvement, Raphael. It is not about winning and losing." Father stated, sounding as wise as always. 

"I know, Sensei. But I won and they lost." Raph started and then Father put his finger in the soft part of Raph's neck. 

"Ah, ah, ah! But what's really important is that we all did our best. Good job, everyone! Ah!" Raph exclaimed.

"Hee, hee, hee." Father laughed. 

I was time for lunch and while my brothers and father are eating algae and worms, I had some rice and sushi or 'salmon rolls' is what I call them. 

"There's a little more algae and worms left if anyone wants it. Anybody? Anybody?" Mikey asked. 

"No thanks. I'm good. All yours." Leo, Donnie and Raph stated. 

"Well, I guess no one left room for...cake!" Mikey stated, bringing out a cake with a candle on the top. 

"Whoa!" Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph exclaimed in unison. 

"It is a cake!" Donnie stated. 

"Made of...algae...and...worms." Raph stated. 

"What's the frosting made out of?" Leo asked. 

"You don't wanna know. Happy Mutation Day!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Happy Mutation Day!" Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph exclaimed. 

"And of course, happy birthday to our dear little sister." Mikey stated, bringing out an electric guitar that had lightning strikes of F/c on it.

"Thanks, guys, I love it. But how did you find it?" I asked. 

"We have no idea how it got in the sewers but me and Raph found it and fixed it up for you. We know how much you've always wanted one." Leo stated. 

"Thanks, bros; come on, bring it in." I stated as all five of us hugged.  

"Ah, yes. Fifteen years ago today, our lives changed forever and we became the unlikeliest of families." Father stated. 

"Tell us the story, Master Splinter." Mikey pleaded.