Akeno: Lesson two. Direct your entire body's aura flow to one area to concentrate your magic.

Extending his hand Akeno sees him struggling and gets close to guide him.

Akeno: Focus your mind and feel the flow of magic.

Asia: I did it!

In between Asia's hands was a bright green ball of magic the size of a baseball.

Akeno: Oh my, it seems Asia has a talent for magic.

Issei: W-Well, Asia getting stronger is actually great too.

You kick Issei into a wall, steam coming from the impact.

(Y/N): One.

Asia: Issei!

(Y/N): Don't heal him!

She stops in her tracks, worried at her adoptive older brother's behavior changing.

Issei: Y-You're really n-not screwing around.

He flinches from the wound, light burns for a few seconds before going out. Placing a quarter-full water bottle on the table, Akeno causes the water bottle to turn into Ice, piercing through the bottle.

Issei: Woah, awesome!

Akeno: Once you get used to magic, you can manipulate things like water, fire, or lightning. Asia, this is what you're going to practice next.

Asia: Yes!

Akeno: Issei, you should continue practicing to focus your magic.

Issei: O-Okay.

Akeno: The source of magic is your imagination. Forming a clear image in your head is essential.

Issei: An image in my head, eh?

Akeno: Yes.

Issei focuses on Akeno.

Akeno: There, that's it. Concentrate. Concentrate.

He was imagining Akeno naked right in front of him. He shakes it off trying to clear his head of his perverted thoughts.

Issei: What am I thinking?!

Akeno: What's wrong, Issei?

She leans further on the table causing her breasts to jiggle.

Issei: No, nothing! I-I'll do my best!

For the third lesson, it was war. Shattered Rocks, Tree ripped from the ground and torn in half, Holy Light searing the area. That was what training was with you. Issei and Koneko were hiding, both panting heavily from the wounds they carried. Each strike from your hammer felt like it would exorcise them right then and there.

Issei: S-Shit... Bro's different. He's trying to kill us at this point.

Koneko: Danger.

She jumps out of the way as another tree is torn in half from your hammer swing. Issei being the brave fool he was, charges you head on. You switch to one handing the hammer and strike his stomach with your free fist, but Koneko catches you in a chokehold, allowing Issei who takes advantage of this opportunity to use the Boosted Gear, and hit you with a charge punch to the face.

This tactic is swiftly countered by you using the hammer to hook Koneko and pry her off your head, swing her at Issei which sends them both backwards. Vanishing into a silvery mist you re-appear on a branch above them and jump down, hitting them both for the price of one with a divine smite. This causes a crater, going to swing again, Koneko powers through the pain and kicks you with both legs, sending you out of the crater and giving her and Issei time to get out.