Brother's Go To War

After the exorcist incident, Issei was having his injuries attended by Asia, who despite being of the church is able to heal his wound completely. Inspecting his body Issei moves with no issue.

Issei: I don't feel any pain. It's like I wasn't hurt at all...

Asia: I'm happy to be of help!

Akeno: That stray exorcist was able to wield quite strong powers of light.

Issei: Then, it's not just demons who become strays?

Kiba: There are many who get expelled from the Church and end up serving under a fallen angel.

Issei: Does that mean Asia is one of those stray exorcists?

Asia waves here hands sporadically.

Asia: N-No!

She looks sad, hugging her knees on the sofa.

Asia: I was only told to help with little things... They never told me of the evil things they did...

Rias comes out from the shower wearing only a towel.

Rias: Either way, you are a devil, and she is a servant of a fallen angel. Had it not been for your brother, I would have left her behind. Those are facts.

Issei: President!

Asia stayed within the ORC building on Rias's orders. Issei went home and thoughts of his own weakness plaguing his mind. Rias having to use magic to convince his parents that his brother went out of town for a friend.

Issei: I'm weak. I'm too weak. I'm just a pawn. I can't even help my own brother.

He recalls your confident smirk when going to face the enemy to protect them.

(Y/N): Don't worry about me little brother... I'll be okay.

Issei: No way in hell!

Opening a drawer in his desk he pulls out a small journal his brother gave him if he ever decided to try and build muscle. Changing and going to the park to use a playground monkey bars for pull ups.

Issei: If I'm weak... I just need to train and get stronger!

He is barely able to pull himself up, loosing one hand due to pulling a muscle in his shoulder and trying to pull himself up using his other arm and failing with that as well.

Issei: Maybe... I am hopeless.

Recalling that his brother despite being human willingly went up against dozens of fallen angels. Using that as motivation Issei refuses to give up this early.

Issei: 'No! He's fighting for his life just to keep us safe! I have no time. Bro is being...'

Asia: Issei?

Turning around Issei sees Asia.

Issei: Asia?!

Seeing as Asia was already outside and taking her back would likely get him a scolding of a lifetime, Issei decides to bring Asia to a burger joint, where Asia looks at the large sandwich perplexed.

Issei: Um... Asia?

Asia: Uh, yes?

Issei smiles seeing she clearly has never eaten one before shows her how.

Issei: This is how you eat them, Princess.

Unwrapping his burger Issei takes a large bite out of it like nothing surprising Asia.

Asia: I-I never would've guessed they can be eaten like that! Amazing!

Asia unwraps her burger and pauses, looking from Issei to her burger before taking a small bite.