Working For A Devil

Issei: Intensive early morning drill?

Rias: The fight with the fallen angel showed you need to increase your base physical strength.

(Y/N): That's what I've been telling him.

Issei: I-I see.

Rias: I'll pick you up at five.

Issei: Five in the morning? Okay. Then, I'll be off to hand out flyers.

He takes his leave.

(Y/N): You know there's a good chance Issei's gonna be five-ten minutes late right?

Rias: Yes.

You leave as well to follow after him. After finishing for the day's work. Issei is woken up the next day by his alarm using a sick girl, asking him to wake up. Issei sees the time and grumbles.

Issei: Come on! It's only four thirty.

Realizing that today was when he was gonna train with Rias. He quickly gets ready and hurriedly gets to the park.  Upon arriving he's met with Rias on a bike and her brother next to her.

Issei: P-President! B-Bro!

All three of you were wearing track suits, Rias being red, Issei's being grey, and yours being black.

The training starts of with a simple run. Rias road the bike following behind the both of you, Issei was getting tired as the training was what one used to become an athlete.

Rias: Hey! Pull yourself together!

Issei: Y-Yes! I will become the Harem King!

(Y/N): I'd avoid saying that aloud, you'll get stopped by the police...

Issei: I didn't expect devils to train like athletes!

Rias: Don't grumble! I don't want to see my servants being weak.

Issei: I-I will do my best!

(Y/N): Hey, isn't that Mr. Kazuki's dog?

Issei: GAH!?

He starts sprinting to the playground to avoid being seen by the dog, much to the shock of Rias.

(Y/N): Oh yeah... I forgot, that dog hates Issei...

Now at the park Rias helps Issei with stretching while you do some of your own.

Rias: Listen. Physical strength essentially determines your standing in the demon world. Especially for you, Issei.

Issei: G-Got it!

(Y/N): Don't forget to take breaths, you'll hurt yourself otherwise.

Issei's mind was less on the stretching and more on Rias's boobs pressing into his back.

Issei: 'Her breasts! Her breasts!'

Rias then had him start doing push-ups with her on his back. You were doing push-ups with one arm.

Rias: Do you understand? Given your ability, your power will increase with greater physical strength.

Issei: Y-Yes! Eleven! Twelve!

(Y/N): Come on, keep pushing till failure!

You can clearly see, that Issei was enjoying Rias sitting on his back. Irritated, you stop and grab a small metal ball from your pocket.

(Y/N): Rias, do me a favor and hold this.

You hand her a small metal ball. The weight quickly becoming difficult for Issei to carry.