Death & Rebirth

I...S...

PL....S....

Sounds, muffled, and with what little strength he could muster, lifts his hand to see the familiar red liquid coating his hand.

IS...EI...

The pool of warm crimson blood begins to grow.

"Bro...?"

WAKE UP, ISSEI!!

Another voice rings out mockingly, but it's ringing in and out as more blood pools.

Aw~ ...Big B...her's ha...g a m...tdown.

I'L... FU....ING K...L YOU

Silence fills the darkness again, from Issei's pocket, a paper shining in crimson light shoots out as Issei hears a few words before blacking out.

"You will... devote your life to me."

Back to early that very fateful morning it was an ordinary day. Issei was laying on the grass hill near the track with his two buddies; The shaved head of Matsuda, Hybrid of Obama and an albino monkey, and Motohama, the boy who is able to tell the exact measurements of a girl with just a look. All of them looking to the sky with wishful thoughts.

Issei: I wanna squeeze some boobs.

Matsuda: I agree with Issei!

Motohama: Stop saying that. You're making me feel empty.

Issei: Matsuda, Motohama, why did we enroll in this school?

Matsuda: This Private School, Kuou Academy, just turned after being an all-girls school.

Motohama: Thus, the school has an overwhelming girls to boys ratio, and many beautiful girls from overseas are attending it!

Matsuda: Which makes us boys valuable. That means, we'll be popular without having to lift a finger! You basically can't mess up!

Issei: In short, we'll get a harem!

Matsuda: Yes, a successful life of real boobs awaits us!

Up on the track, the girls were chanting "one, two" while running.

Issei: That was the plan anyway, but here we are, up against the spring semester of our second year and between the three of us we don't have one girlfriend

Motohama: What's the point? It'll never happen.

Issei: No! We can't give up now, It's not too late for us!