CHAPTER 11 (Deep Sleep)

When I woke up Jack was holding me and Alysson, I'm not sure how we changed positions, I only knew that someone or something was dragging us. The thing dragged us to a hole where he threw us. After falling Jack and Alysson woke up because of a loud alarm.

"Can someone turn that off?!"
Jack said annoyed. We walked around until Alysson noticed that the Wall was moving towards us.

"Is the wall moving?"

Alysson asked.

"Wait wha-"

Jack said but I interrupted him.

"Yes it is moving! Let's go through that hole in the wall!"

I said while running and jumping to reach the hole. Jack and Alysson did the same and we got through the hole. That didn't stop the wall anyway, so I grabbed Jack and Alysson and then I used the blue hand of my grabpack to reach a platform above us.

"I didn't know that we could use the grabpack like that.'

Alysson said with surprise.

"Yeah, Thomas can do a lot of interesting things with the grabpack."

Jack said and I just smiled.

"We should keep moving if we want to get out of here. Also, what happened to the doll?"

Alysson said and asked.

"I don't know and I don't care."

Jack replied.

"I still think that she is not evil."

I said.

"What do you mean?! She almost killed us!"

Jack said angrily.

"She needs our help, didn't you hear what she said?"

I replied.

"Also remember that Poppy didn't derail the train."

Alysson said.

"Yeah."

I replied.

"Okay whatever. I don't trust her."

Jack said. After getting to the platform we walked through a short hallway and then we found some platforms that were moving from up to down and then from down to up.

"Now what? Should we use those platforms to get somewhere?"

Jack asked.

"Yes, we need to get there."

I replied while pointing to a hole in a wall.

"Then let's do this!"

Alysson said. We jumped across the platforms and after jumping a few times we got to the hole.

"That was easy."

Jack said.

"No kidding."

Alysson replied. We walked through a room and then we found another room that had a lot of platforms to walk through. I was walking around, looking for clues or something to escape the factory. Alysson and Jack were just following me because they thought that I knew the whole factory. And I mean, they weren't wrong, I knew a lot about the factory, but still, I didn't know that there were three crazy monsters. Huggy, Mommy, and our new "friend".

"Do you even know where you are going?"

Jack asked.

"Do I look like I know?"