CHAPTER 4 (A Tight Squeeze)

When I was a kid and I played at the games there I loved Huggy Wuggy, It's a big blue monster, kinda cute haha. Anyways he and Kissy Missy were my two favorites and here is a statue of him. Pretty interesting.

"Good memories, Jack would take a picture. I should keep moving."

I looked around the room and I saw a door that needed a red hand to open but I only had a blue hand. (In the backpack thing, Actually it is called Grabpack.)

I saw a door that only required a blue hand so I tried to open it but when I did the energy went down! I didn't open.

"Bro! Why!!"

I saw another door that said 'Electricity Room (1)' So I tried to open it but it required a freaking key. I started looking for a key everywhere but I didn't find anything until I saw a key in Huggy Wuggy's hand.

"Nahhhh! How am I supposed to ge- nevermind I know how."

I used the grabpack to get the key and happily it worked! I got the key and I opened the Electricity room's door.

"I should be able to bring the electricity back in here."

I looked around the room and I saw a device where I could place my blue grabpack's hand so I did it.

"Now what? I should do something else??"

I started walking backwards and I didn't notice that my hand was touching some posts and after it touched 3 posts the electricity came back.

"Yay! I should go now."

I walked out the room and when I left I was in shock, Huggy Wuggy's statue was gone.

"What the f- heck! Heck. but for real, where is the statue!"

I decided to ignore it and keep moving so I opened the door and continued walking. After walking for some minutes I found a room that had many boxes, it was like a storage room.

"This is interesting, But I can't stop thinking about Huggy Wuggy, that he just disappeared gives me bad feelings."

I kept walking, I climbed some stairs and then I saw a red hand in a box.

"I need to get the red hand! If I do, I may be able to open more doors."

I found four weird devices? I'm not sure what they were but they helped me to get the hand so it doesn't really matter. Anyways after I got the hand I opened a door that required both of the hands and well of course I walked through it.

"This place is super dark, it is scary haha."

Yeah I'm bad with darkness but still. Anyway after I got to the end I saw some kind of room to make toys and I found a picture of my mother, it was Jack's.

"Jack... JACK!?!?!? ARE YOU HERE!?!?!?!?"

No one answered, I was hoping someone answered but no one did.

"Alysson!"

No one answered.

"I should keep moving."

I tried to turn on the machine but It was broken, or that's what I thought.

"What now!? This is so annoying. I need to turn this on."

I saw stairs so I climbed them and then I saw a machine to restore the energy so I used it and the toy machine started working.

"YES!!! Baby haha!!"

I turned it on and it created some kind of bunny plush.

"A plush? I don't need a plush. I'll just continue looking for Jack and Alysson."

I left the toy there and I started looking for an exit and I saw a sign that said: "Put your plush in here!"

I ran to get the plush and then I returned and well of course I placed the plush below the sign which opened a metal door.

"This is a weird way to keep doors safe, or make sure that it doesn't open."

I walked through and when I was walking into a dark room Huggy Wuggy started chasing me with a big scary mouth.

"What the fuck!?"

I started running towards the toy machine and I saw a conduct, of course it was dark but It didn't matter, I entered it and of course Huggy Wuggy started chasing me and after doing some turns I escaped, I didn't have anywhere else to go so I used my grabpack to grab a box and in the exact moment that Huggy Wuggy left the conduct to attack me I pulled the box making it fall on top of it.

"Ha! Got ya!!"