CHAPTER 8 (Wack-A-Wuggy)

Start writing your story

I walked in and after going through some doors I found a big room that looked like a storage, I saw many rejected toys so I figured out that it was the rejected room, where all the discontinued toys went.

"Woah! So many toys, why didn't my parents tell me about this?"

Yeah they did tell me where the discontinued toys went but they never brought me here. Anyways I continued walking until I saw that I had to activate a weird thing but I needed something heavy.

"Damn it! Where am I going to find something heavy, and how am I going to bring it here?"

I walked around for some minutes until I saw a big red and most importantly HEAVY dinosaur.

"Woah! That's Bron!! I almost forgot about him."

I saw that above him there was a weird machine to grab heavy stuff.

"It seems like I'll have to charge the green hand of my grabpack in order to activate it."

I walked around hoping to find a green hand charger and well after walking for a bit I finally found a charger for the green hand. I charged it and then I went back to the machine above Bron.

"Okay, I got this"

I activated the machine which made it start lowering, then it grabbed Bron and it took it raising up.

"I guess I'll have to pull it to the other weird machine."

I grabbed the machine that grabbed Bron with both my blue and green grabpack's hands. Then I walked around the place until I arrived at the weird machine that needed a heavy object. Then I used the green hand again and I turned off the machine so it liberated Bron and then he fell on top of the other machine. And then the other machine activated raising and lowering some kind of platform which I used to get to the next room. After leaving the rejected room I went for some stairs, doors, etc until I finally found the next mini game, and guess what, Mommy Long Legs was there already.

"Hello MLL."

I said with a smirk on my face

"MLL?"
She asked with a confused look.

"Yeah! Is a short for Mommy Long Legs."

I said with a big smile.

"Just call me Mommy, or Mommy Long Legs, I don't like MLL."
She said with a serious look.

"Okay Mommy Long legs."

I didn't want to call her "Mommy" because it sounded pretty weird.

"The toys in this game used to have strings attached to them, so they could be pulled back when they got too close to the children. Hmmm... Have fun."

She explained.

I was a bit scared when Mommy Long Legs said that they didn't have strings anymore but I still got ready to play.

"Oops! I almost forgot to tell you that if you win this game I'll tell you where your brother is."

She explained.

"For real!?"
I was really excited, I had to win.

"Yes."

She responded.

After the game started, many Huggy Wuggies started coming out from holes in the walls. I was really good at this game when I was a kid so it should be easy.

"This is easy Mommy."

Yes I called her Mommy, I was too busy to say "Mommy Long Legs" and she didn't like "MLL" so what else could I do. Anyways I continued playing and every time there were more and more Mini Huggies, I think that was their name. Well obviously they were smaller than the original one and they were painted with different colors.

"Mommy?"

I said.

"Yes?"

She replied.

"Do you know if Huggy Wuggy is dead?"

I asked.

...

She didn't reply, anyways I just continued playing but I couldn't stop thinking about Huggy Wuggy, maybe I killed him, or maybe not. Anyways after some minutes playing I finally won.

"Oh. You did it."

She said with a fake smile.

"Hurray! Mommy is so... Proud of you!"

She said with the same fake smile, it was obvious that she wanted me dead. At that moment I knew that she may be evil, but I wasn't sure, maybe she was just disappointed because I won rapidly, I wasn't sure so I continued normally.

"Here, Mommy has a hint for you."

She said, then she gave me another part of the train code.

"Okay Mommy Long legs, can you tell me where my brother is now?"

I asked her.

"He is outside in the train station, in front of the desk with the three levers."

She replied and then she left. I hurried outside hoping that she wasn't lying.

"Jack! Jack!! JACK!!!"

I was yelling while running towards the train station and when I got there I saw him tied with a rope and with some tape on his mouth. I rapidly liberated him and took the tape from his mouth.

"Jack! Are you okay!?!? WHERE IS ALYSSON!?!?!?"

I asked him really anxious.

"I don't know where she is..."

He finally said.

"What do you mean by that!?"

I replied.

"That weird pink spider took her and then a blue monster knocked me out and took me to the same weird pink spider."

He explained.

"What? You mean Mommy Long Legs??"

I asked him.

"I don't remember the characters of this place."

He said.

"Come on! We used to come here when we were kids!!"

I said.

"I know, anyway, let's look for Alysson."

He said.

"Okay."

He said. Then I pulled the last lever and the door to "Statues". The game I hated the most.

"Let's get going Jack."

I said.

"Okay."

He responded.