CHAPTER 7 (Musical Memory)

I woke up some time later (I don't know exactly how much time) and I didn't see anything dangerous but the box opened and the doll wasn't there anymore, anyways I didn't really care about the door because, well it's a doll. Nothing harmful.

"I should continue looking for Jack and Alysson"

I opened a door that was there and I walked through a long hallway. There were many drawings of Huggy Wuggy, Kissy Missy, and a red dinosaur that I couldn't remember. I continued walking until I saw a door that needed to be opened by pushing a button but there was no electricity, again.

"Ugh!! WHYYYYY!!!! I'm just asking for a door like this that has energy!"

I saw another door that had a sign on top of it that said "Electricity Room (2)"

"Well at least is close, I'll just bring back the energy"

I walked towards the door and then I opened the door and walked through it.

"Yep, a normal electricity room."

I brought back the energy and I opened the door, then I walked through it and I found another hallway. Then I saw another door that had energy! And I had to open it with the red hand of my grabpack.

"Finally! A door that has energy!!"

I tried to open the door but a long pink hand with a long pink arm took it and then it took my hand.

"Whaaaaaat! No no no!! I was so closeeee"

I heard another female voice, this was different from the doll's voice.

"A new playmate!"

The voice said while a big pink creature started coming down from a hole in the roof.

"It's been so long. Isn't this exciting Poppy?"

She said while holding and covering the doll's mouth.

"Who are you!?"

I yelled at her, scared and annoyed. She completely ignored me and started "imitating" the doll's voice.

"Very exciting Mommy!"

She said simulating being the doll. I knew her name started with Mommy because of that but I wanted to know why "Mommy" had the doll.

"Who are you!?"

I repeated.

"My name is Mommy Long Legs"

She finally said.

"Mommy Long Legs?"

I started laughing.

"That's the funniest name I've ever heard"

I said while laughing.

"Mommy heard that Miss Poppy was going to just give you the train code to escape."

She said with a scary tone.

"Who is Poppy?"

I asked with a curious tone.

"This doll over here"

She said with a disgusted look.

"Anyways. Now how is that fun? Instead why don't we make a game out of it??"

Mommy Long Legs said with a smirk on her face.

"I don't have time! I'm looking for my brother and my girlfriend!"

I said annoyed.

"Oh you mean the weird guy with the white hair and the pretty girl with brown hair?"

She asked. And I was surprised because she knew about them.

"Yes! You know where they are?"

I asked with hope in my eyes.

"Yes, but you'll play and then I'll tell you. Understood?"

She said annoyed.

"Yes yes!"

I answered.

"Good, now the train station is still working. It'll be just like old times!"

She said happily.
"And if you win the three games I'll give you the train code and I'll tell you where your friends are."

She explained.

"Okay okay!"

I didn't want to accept but she knew where Jack and Alysson were, so.

"Mommy loves that idea!"

She said happily.

I was annoyed, she acts like a little child!!

"Head to musical memory and Mommy will get things started."

She said. Then she made an angry look.

"Obey the rules, or I'll tear you apart and eat your insides. While you're still alive"

After saying she laughed maniacally and then she left from the hole where she came in.

"Bro, that was scary."

Then the door opened and well I walked through it.

"Damn it I lost the red hand. Maybe I'll have to save that doll too."

I saw a train and I ran towards it hoping that it could take me out, but sadly it required a code.

"So that's what Mommy meant by: Mommy heard that Miss Poppy was going to just give you the train code to escape."

I said. Then I saw some kind of desk with three levers.

"What is this?"

I looked at the first one and it had a red button blinking so I pulled that lever and a door ON THE FLOOR opened letting me into the first game. I walked through it and I found the entrance broken but I saw a hole in a wall so I walked through it since I didn't have anything else to do.

"What's in here?"

I walked and walked for some time until I found a room to create a hand for my grabpack.

"Ohhhh! I'm getting a new hand!! But wait, those hands are green."

I didn't pay much attention so I took the hand and then I walked to the first game. After I got there Mommy started talking.

"Oh, isn't it amazing? Mommy hasn't seen this place up and running in years! Mommy can only imagine how excited Bunzo must be!"

I looked confused.

"Bunzo? Who is Bunzo??"

I said, confused.

"The bunny in the roof"

She said. And then I looked up, there was a bunny and well of course if I'm not fast enough he'll kill me.

"It's been such a long time since he's been able to play. To cheer. To eat..."

I was in shock but I still got ready to play.

Poppy Playtime's Abandoned Factory. (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें