Mu Sihan didn't want to answer, but with the examiners and students all staring at him, he couldn't help but frown.

"A corpse," he answered coldly.

A corpse?

Upon hearing this, the students simultaneously looked at the alpha student who had been "shot," finally realizing the difference.

There were no external injuries on this person's body!

The firearm held by the "interstellar bandit" looked like a laser gun, but it might only have had a hypnotic effect.

When the passengers were hit, they passed out directly and fell onto their seats. Everyone was too surprised to notice anything wrong, let alone actively move the "corpse."

Except for Mu Sihan, that terrifying student.

Scarface Man looked at Bai Yu again. "You noticed this too, didn't you?"

Bai Yu replied, "I only noticed it afterward."

At the time, he merely found the passengers' reactions to being hit a bit strange, without thinking much of it. It wasn't until Mu Sihan fell in front of him and turned the body over that he noticed this anomaly.

Bai Yu said, "This was the biggest flaw. But after noticing this, all the other contradictions made sense."

"Other contradictions?" Scarface Man asked.

Bai Yu nodded. "Firstly, it's when the airship lowered the sunshade after approaching planet D-312."

For those who frequently traveled by airship, this would seem out of place—because it was completely unnecessary.

However, he had only taken an airship once before departure and had felt something was off at the time.

"I think the airship had already landed by then. But you didn't want us to see the people outside the window, so you intentionally isolated us."

Scarface Man fell silent, tacitly agreeing with this explanation.

"Additionally, after I shot the 'female leader,' she covered her wound. This action was probably to prevent me from realizing that she wasn't injured."

There were some other scattered clues afterward.

Scarface Man was somewhat surprised after hearing this. He hadn't expected this student to notice so many details.

Each student's rating was determined by multiple examiners. Now, in retrospect, the rating they gave to this student might have been a bit too low.

There was nothing else to attend to, so the students stood up one by one and walked out of the room.

Bai Yu was about to follow when he was stopped. Turning around, he saw the stern-looking examiner.

Scarface Man: "Do you have any objections to our rating?"

Bai Yu: "No." He smiled, "I am aware of my shortcomings and have a lot of room for improvement."

Upon hearing this, the examiner's expression softened slightly. "We have higher expectations for you."

When news came of a "S" qualification recommended student, almost all the teachers in the school went crazy with excitement. There were even proposals during seminars to consider canceling the test and admitting the student directly.

However, after discussion, this idea was ultimately abandoned. It would be unfair to other recommended students, and they also wanted to use this opportunity to see if this student lived up to the expectations.