dinner and bonding

Cross's P.O.V:

I sigh and sit down at the table feeling incredibly hungry all of a sudden. I look up and look at Sans and Papyrus, "Thank you both for the food..." I say as I start eating. Sans nods and eats as well. Papyrus smiles and starts eating as well. As we eat, Sans and Papyrus explain about this AU (They're aware that they're just an AU of the original.) Back when Sans was still a baby bones there was a fight between all the monsters. The fight had started because of the first fallen human (Chara) and the Prince (Asriel) being killed by the Humans.

The monsters had gotten in a big fight, and there were obviously monsters on different sides. They started forming small-medium sized groups, the bigger groups were the families who stuck together. Sans had only been a child at the time, but she said she could remember her Mom and Dad having a panicked talk on what they were going to do. Their Mom and Dad formed their own group, they were one of the neutral groups in the underground. So, they were mostly left alone by the other groups.

Sans said that things were going great, until one of the humans fell and they killed her and Papyrus's parents.  Sans had just turned five and Papyrus had just recently turned one. Ever since that day San has hated humans with her whole Soul. Papyrus kept asking where their parents were as she got older, and Papyrus was ten when sans told her what happened. Papyrus much like Sans hates humans, not as much as Sans though. Sans' mind had been more developed than one year old Papyrus's.

So, she was able to remember everything while Papyrus had only been told. When they were done explaining I felt tears prick my eye sockets, threatening to overflow. I normally wouldn't cry over something so easily- maybe feel bad, but not enough to bawl my eyes out. This must be pregnancy hormones... As soon as I was able to control my tears better, I looked at them. "I'm so sorry that you. had to go through that...." I say through a hoarse voice.

Papyrus grins and shakes her head. "There isn't anything you could do, so don't be too upset. It's in the past, we've been trying to focus on the future rather than the past." She says as she eats her spaghetti. Sans is also eating her spahgetti. I nod and continue to eat. After I've ate and they both had finished Sans took our plates and cleaned them before putting them away. 

Sans freezes suddenly looks around warily, she turns to me and Papyrus as if she was going to ask something. Suddenly a huge earthquake happened, and a portal opened in front of her. It sucked Sans in and then Papyrus, I try to run away but I can't and am pulled into the portal.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Hello! I know it's been a while and I apologize for that, again. I've been pretty busy with school, but I'll continue to post chapters it may just take a while. I hope all of you have a wonderful Day/evening/Night!💕