New Friends?

Cross's P.O.V:

I tense when she calls out to me, I step out of the trees and show myself since it seems like she would attack if I didn't. "Uh, hi.... I'm Cross...." I say as I step into view, she immediately freezes when she sees me, and her eye lights quickly dart to my stomach. "You're...... Pregnant?" She says slowly, my eye sockets widen in surprise. 'How did she know?', she stays quiet and looks around carefully. "You need to follow me." She says and starts walking away, I follow on instinct.... I barely know her, but it feels like I can trust her. While I follow her, she walks through alleyways to avoid being spotted. Eventually we reach her house and ushers me inside. As I step through the door I look around.

The house has a lot of cool tones, and the furniture were either white or black. She follows me in and closes the door behind her, she walks over to the stairs and calls to someone upstairs who is probably the sans of this verse. "Sans! Come down we have a visitor! It's important!" She calls up the stairs and then heads into the kitchen and starts making tea. I watch her for a while until I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I look over to see the sans of this verse. She steps off the stairs and looks at me. This is odd, I thought Sans usually teleported everywhere? "So..." She starts, snapping me out of my thoughts and then continuing, "You the guest?" She asks, I nod. "Uh, yea..." I say, she stays quiet for a moment before speaking again. "And you're carrying a SOULing?" She asks again and I nod. Her eye lights soften a bit, and she sighs, "It's a good thing Paps got you here then." She says and cracks her neck. I tilt my head in confusion, "What do you mean?" I ask her.

She sighs again, "The monsters here aren't very welcoming of monsters that don't have a group. They'd use the fact that you have a SOUling against you." I feel a wave of fear hit me as she speaks, 'Would they hurt me and the souling just because we're not in a group?' I think to myself. "Food's ready!" Papyrus calls out. Sans smiles and walks into the kitchen and sits at the table, leaving me alone in the living room for a moment. 'I'll have to think about this later.' I thought to myself and then turn to walk into the kitchen. 'Yea... I'll think about it later.'

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello! I know it's been a while since I last updated and I apologize for it being so short, but I hope you enjoyed! Have a wonderful rest of your Day/Night/Evening! ♡