Awakening

___ P.O.V: 

"Ughhhh..." I groan as I open my eyes- wait... open my eyes? Shouldn't I be dead....? I distinctly remember being kicked off a bridge and dying... I sit up and rub my head in pain, when I suddenly freeze and blink in confusion. I move my arm down in front of my face- "WHY IS MY ARM ALL BONE!?" I screech out in confusion and panic, "OH GOD- DID I GET RESURECTED FROM THE DEAD OR SOMETHING!?" I screech again as a million possibilities flit through my mind. I suddenly stop screeching when I notice that something is different with my voice. "Why does my voice sound so weird..." I mumble to myself. My voice sounds deeper than before, almost as if it wasn't mine... I take a deep breath and decide to calm down and try and figure out what's happening, instead of screeching and freaking out. 

I bring my arm back in front of my face and examine it again, I then look down at the rest of my body and see that I'm made of all bones. I sigh and reach my hand up to scratch my he- Skull(?) in confusion. I then examine my clothes and see that I'm wearing a black tank top with a white coat- jacket thing, and black shorts. This outfit feels.... familiar. "Hmmmm...." I clasp my hands together and search my brain for the reason why it's familiar. I suddenly gasp when I realize that it matches the description of Cross from Underverse. The last thing I need to check before I come to a complete conclusion is to see my face. I look around for something reflective only to stop short when I see absolutely nothing. Just pure blank nothingness... I sigh and tilt my skull to the side and look at the floor(?) 

And I realize that it's reflective and I can see myself, I blink and look at my reflection. There's a red cross on my cheek under my eye socket just like Cross and I have white eyelights. I sit back and sigh, "I guess I really am Cross..." I say out loud to myself. All of a sudden, I sit up quickly and hunch over and puke. I sit back after and cough a bit from the burning sensation in my throat. I feel very confused, "What in the world... Why'd I get sick all of a sudden... I had a thought after a moment of thinking and cautiously lifted my shirt and looked at where my tummy would be. Right there floating in the middle of my stomach is a small souling. My eyes widened in surprise, not only had I been reincarnated as Cross but I was also PREGNANT!? I carefully lower my shirt and laid back against the floor in surprise.
 What am I supposed to do now!? 

================================================================================

A/N: Sorry if Cross's clothing design is wrong. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!