25.~MENTALLY HURT~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Fury: "because of him"

He says pointing to Thor.

Me and Thor look at each other confused because of what he said.

"What?" "What?"

We both ask confused.

Now he's talking about how we wouldn't be able to protect ourselves from what hides in space, but Thor trays to explain how it's his work with the tesseract that's influencing other space colonies to think we are ready for a higher form of war.

When he says that I zone out thinking about what this could lead to. What if we're provoking other planets to attack? This is all so stupid I swear...

They're all arguing for a hot, minute and this is starting to get on my nerves.

"CAN EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Everybody falls silent and looks at me.

"Jesus, you're all acting like children."

Thor lets out a little laugh

Thor: "you people are so petty... And tiny"

Tony steps away from Steve after what they said to each other about not being anything and classic things you would say to someone you don't know.

Fury: "agent Romanoff, would you escort doctor Banner back to his-"

Bruce: "where? You rented my room"

Fury: "the cell was just in case-"

Bruce: "in case you needed to kill me, but you can't! I've tried!"

We all look at him with different types of emotions.

Bruce: "I got low. I didn't see an end, so I put a bullet in my mouth and the other guy spit it out! So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good, until you dragged me back into this freak show and put everyone here at risk!"

He takes a moment before he speaks again.

Bruce: "but I see you have a liking to bringing monsters on the ship..."

He says looking at me. This makes me stand up and walk towards him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Bruce: "you're even more dangerous than I am. I've seen your files. You could fight the other guy if you wanted to"

"At least I know how to control myself"

Bruce: "do you?"

I let out a low growl but before I can say anything back, Natasha takes me away slowly.

Bruce: "you wanna know my secret agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?"

We all widen our eyes when we see him pick up the scepter.

Steve: "doctor Banner, put down the scepter..."

Bruce looks at his hands and slowly puts it down

After Tony sees something on the computer he starts arguing with Steve again but I'm too lost in my thoughts to even listen.

I feel Natasha take my arm and pull me to a corner of the lab but as soon as I notice I shrug her off and walk away towards my desk.

Suddenly there is an explosion that makes everyone fall. Everything smells like smoke and when I get up I see everyone but Nat and Bruce. This instantly worries me and I get up running to where the window of the lab was. It's all shattered and when I look down I see both of them.

Natasha has her leg stuck under some heavy metal parts that probably fell down with the explosion. When she sees me she shakes her head but I'm not leaving her like that. I jump down and walk past Banner.

We hear Bruce let out some grunts and we look at him worried. Natasha trays to calm him down but it's not working so I try to lift that thing off of Nat's foot.

Bruce falls down on the other level of the ship and I succeed in freeing Natasha and I help her up. She has a limp so I let her lean on me and we start to run.

The Hulk is now behind us, destroying everything in his path. Soon we loose him for a second and I see a place to hide, so I take Nat there. I make her sit down and I can see how she's shaking. I put my hand on her cheek and she looks at me, I nod my head and look at her trying to say that we're ok and he's not gonna hurt her.

Just then we get up and slowly walk away, trying to be as quiet as possible. I shift into my wolf form so if anything happens I can try to fight back. Natasha doesn't leave my side and I'm big enough to let her lean on me.

Suddenly the Hulk comes up from the right and Natasha shots a bullet at something on top of him that makes steam come out.
That gives us a few seconds to start running again, I see Nat limping and with a swift move I get her to fall on my back.

Now I'm running with her on top of me as the Hulk is trying to reach us from behind, and suddenly Nat gets hit by his hand, and goes flying towards a wall.

When I see Hulk nearing her I jump in front of her letting out a low growl. When he tries to hit me I jump at his neck biting down, this makes him more angry and he takes me off slamming me as hard as he can on the ground. This makes me let out a whine and before he gets to finish me Thor takes him down flying toward him with his hammer.

I get up with my ribs hurting like hell. He probably broke something.

I walk over to Natasha limping and breathing heavily.

"Are you ok?"

She just nods and hugs me putting her arms around my neck. I let her be and just lay down to make it easier for her.

After a few minutes of staying like that I see her expression change and I hear her talk into the earpiece.

When I try to get up with her, she stops me and makes me lay down again.

"Stay here. I'll send someone looking for you when this is all done"

"But-"

"No but! You're seriously injured"

"You are too!"

"Not as much as you. Just- stay here, please..."

I look in her eyes and see nothing but worry.

"Fine"

"Thank you"

I hope she'll be ok...