Rescued - eleven

Y/n PoV:
"It no use we don't have time I'll hold it off and distract it y'all go run" I said quietly hiding behind the wall of the school. "No you are not doing this young lady" Steve yelled at me "mom and dad will kill me if I let you get eaten" he said calmly "I'm fine Steve it just for y'all to get back to the gym geez"I said not changing my mind. "On the count of 3" max said I nodded "1,2,3" I jumped up shooting the 9 milimeter pistol Steve gave me for my birthday. "Over here you freaks" I said the two dema dogs raced after me while my friends made an escape I jumped over the bench and ran into a classroom hiding. I staid quiet when I heard one walk in I saw the other door was open so I carefully made my way out it unfortunately I kicked a chair fucking rookie mistake and they turned towards me. I started shooting but my gun was out of ammo Steve had the rest shit. I turned and ran but got slammed into the lockers in the hallway once I sat up my back to them I saw the monster getting closer to me. I hit it with my gun but it slid it away from me I closed my eyes ready to be killed when I heard a shriek. The monster got thrown out the second window and outside once I saw I noticed my girlfriend standing with Mike Dustin Lucas and max. "Y/n" she said running over to me checking the massive cut on my head "thanks for rescuing me" I joked she just hugged me. Then hit me on the arm "ow el what the hell" I said "you ever sacrifice yourself again I'll kill you" she said then kissed me. "Why are girls confusing" Lucas said "because we're one of a kind" max said laughing, eleven helped me up and grabbed my pistol. We made it back to the gym with the others I held El's hand tightly she kept staring at me and making sure I was okay I just kissed her forehead when Steve and robin came back we jumped in his car racing to the cabin.