Jealousy, jealousy- hope mikaelson

Y/n PoV:
I have no idea how many times I have to tell a girl I'm taken and not just taken I'm happily in love with the tribrid the amazing hope Mikaelson! No one realizes that until it's to late, I was sitting helping studying with Josie for a test she had when a girl came up to us. "Hi Y/nn" she said in a flirt tone I just rolled my eyes and Josie tried not to laugh "so I was wondering if you wanted to come to my dorm tonight watch some movies have some fun" she hinted I shifted in my seat uncomfortably Josie noticed and ran off "Wait Josie ugh coward" I said I looked at the girl "look I appreciate the invite but I am happy with my girlfriend and I'm trying to study.
Josie PoV:
Once I seen Y/nn shift uncomfortably I raced to find hope I heard her yell but I know she will thank me I found hope talking to my sister and Penelope. "Hope come quick" I yelled she immediately looked concerned "is Y/n okay is she hurt" she said worriedly "this girl came up to us while we were studying she making Y/n uncomfortable I ran to find you I shouldn't of abandoned her I know but" hope held her hand up. "It's okay let's go" she said we vamp sped to the library, I really hope no one gets hurt or Y/nn.
Hope PoV:
When Josie told me that I was furious how can anyone not see she's mine when we got to the library I saw Y/n in the air being choked. "I told you I will not take no for an answer" the girl yelled I got angry I used my magic and pushed her back she broke the spell on Y/n and I sped to catch her. "Baby you okay" I said she started coughing I handed her to Penelope and they raced to our dorm I turned to the girl who got up. "Listen here little bitch first off she's my girlfriend and second the fact that you caused harm to her big mistake". I said throwing the girl all around the library "don't you ever touch or come near her again you got me" I yelled she nodded terrified realizing who I was I smirked and raced to mine and Y/n's dorm. Once in I saw my girl sleeping on our bed Josie and Lizzie by her side Penelope watching the door. "She okay" I asked going to her side and lying in bed with her "she's good Josie got a healing spell to help her recover and Lizzie managed to stop the choking". Penelope said I hugged them thanking and they walked out 20 minutes later I felt my girlfriend stir in my arms she opened her eyes and smiled. "Hi baby" I said kissing her head she started crying I just held her close "I'm so sorry I tried to stop her I swear" she cried I just calmed her down. I lifted her face "baby I'm not mad at you or upset I was mad and worried at that bitch she hurt you and tried to take you from me but don't worry she won't bother us again. I love you Y/n Salvatore no one else just you and I promise to keep you safe always". She smiled and kissed me shit I can't get enough of these "I love you to hope Mikaelson forever and always".