I promise im all yours- camille O'Connell

⚠️G!P reader⚠️
Y/n POV:
As I sit and watch cami flirt and talk with everyone at the bar I can't help but feel envious sure I know it easier tips but some people just don't get the hint. I just scoffed downing another beer I felt a presence by me "not now Katherine" I said but it wasn't her. "I don't think my names Katherine but good thing I'm not her" i looked a blonde girl sat next to me smiling. "Hi names Aubrey what a handsomely beautiful girl doing by yourself over here" she flirted I just sighed. "My girlfriend behind the bar I know it apart of the job but she don't get that the flirting and letting people touch her gets to me sometimes". I notice cami looking at Aubrey glaring ignoring the guy talking to her. "How about I show you what a real woman is" she said slowly reaching down to my waist I moved "uh no thanks I'm not a cheater" I scooted away but she grabbed my crotch making me jump. "Hey blondie get your fucking hands off my girlfriend" camille yelled grabbing her and tossing she to her friends. "Stay out of my bar" she gave her apron to her co worker and grabbed my arm out the bar I vamp-sped us to my room. " everything alright Y/n you okay" she asked I just nodded calming down "why was she all over you why did you let her" cami said upset I just scoffed "you gave no room to get on to me about that when you're flirting with every fucking drunk that comes into that bar". I cried feeling all the emotions break "I get it your job but how do you think I feel watching the girl I love be touchy and flirty with everyone but me"! I yelled trying to calm down she just stood their a look of guilt on her face. I sat on the bed she came over "baby look at me" she held my face "im so sorry I didn't realize what I was doing I guess when I saw that girl trying to touch you it must be the same feeling you have watching me work". She said I nodded sighing "I promise I am all yours no one else's I love you so much Y/n Mikaelson and I always will". She said kissing me while straddling my lap I pulled her closer as we fought for dominance that I won she grinned on my friend downstairs and I moaned. "Let me take care of you tonight to show you I'm all yours" she said grabbing my dick let's just say we got embarrassed for the noise complaints but I made sure cami knew who she belonged to.