Get away from my girlfriend- mal

Y/n PoV:
As we got out of the limo courtesy of the prince soon to be king I felt mal hold my hand gently while standing. Mal and I got together whenever my father joined maleficent's gang, my father the one and only Captain Hook yes I'm Harry hook's sister twins fraternal younger by 2 minutes. We got settled into our dorms and walked to the quad,
I was wearing my pirate boots my black jeans my blue muscle t shirt with a black pirate skull, my hair in braids and a captain hat my father gave me. Yes his colors are mainly red and black mine are blue and black, I had my muscles and pirate tattoos on display so safe to say I was eye candy. We walked around planning a way to snatch the wand I stood looking at a statue not realizing they gang walked a few feet ahead of me. Just then two girls came up to me starling my zone out. "So we know you're like a villain big bad and all but you're so hot can we show you around the school" one girl practically begged I just rolled my eyes. "No thank you I have a girlfriend" I said walking away but they kept following me I hate princesses.
Mal PoV:
I look over and see these girls following my girlfriend what the fuck no I walk over to where they were listening. "Listen ladies please I have a girlfriend I'm not interested thank you" Y/n sounded uncomfortable one girl spoke up "come on just sneak away she won't ever know" I looked at them with a crazed look.

 "Listen ladies please I have a girlfriend I'm not interested thank you" Y/n sounded uncomfortable one girl spoke up "come on just sneak away she won't ever know" I looked at them with a crazed look

"Get away from my girlfriend" I said coldly they both turned around scared at who was talking to them. "I uh oh look at the time gotta go" they both ran off Y/n smiled walking to me, "thank you baby some girls can't say no" Y/n said hugging me. I held her back giggling "you're mine no one else's" I said kissing her I will get anyone who gets in my way of Y/n.