Rebekah when you got kidnapped

It wasn't a shock that enemies would come looking for you being the girlfriend to one of the famous mikaelsons. You met Rebekah along time ago and fell in love right away she to fell hard and even though you are respectful neither of you can keep your hands off each other. Unfortunately she has enemies and klaus does to so when you get kidnapped from the streets she goes on a rampage destroying anything in her path. She found a guy blabbering about how hot it was watching you scream and fight and she decided to have a "chat".
"She was hot I wonder if she single don't need her alone on the streets, oh wait to late" he laughed Rebekah sped over throwing him down and tying him up. "Hey bitch who the fuck you think you are" he yelled I just smirked coming into the shadow "someone who wants answers" he cowered in fear "where's my girlfriend" I yelled he just smirked. "Oh that pretty girl Y/n was it yeah she probably dead some where it a shame to because damn she has a smoking body".

"If you don't shut your mouth the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" I said choking him he started crying realizing who I am

"If you don't shut your mouth the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth" I said choking him he started crying realizing who I am. "Kai fucking Kai Parker has her" he yelled I just sucked the blood from him and disposed of his body now to get my girlfriend.