Nancy whenever you get hurt saving mike

Yall are fighting off the demo dogs and mindflayer in hoppers cabin eleven and Mike are by the window when one jumps in

Yall are fighting off the demo dogs and mindflayer in hoppers cabin eleven and Mike are by the window when one jumps in. You push them out the way and fight it but it stabs you through the stomach, Steve manages to kill it though and Nancy tends to you.

"Eleven Mike watch out" max yelled a demodog jumped through the window I without thinking pushed Mike and her out of the way and it took it claws and stabbed my stomach. "Ahhh" I yelled Steve shot it off me and Nancy ran over "baby what the fuck are you crazy" she said putting pressure on the wound "I had to to protect my brother and his girlfriend" I weakly said laughing. Nancy smiled wide at my comment and her and Lucas helped me to the couch, "we gotta get to the mall patch me up I'm good to go" I said Nancy tried to protest but we need all the help we can get. Max and Steve got the medical kit and after 5 minutes I was patched up and ready to go. "Please stay by me and be careful I can't lose you" Nancy said kissing me "I promise I ain't going anytime soon" she helped me run and we raced to the mall ready to end this all.