Not jealous just territorial- nancy wheeler

Nancy PoV:
It had been a very long night we're at school now Y/n Steve robin and I are bout to leave and meet up with my brother and his friends. The mindflayer is coming and we need to figure out how to stop it, y/n wasn't here yet we were waiting for her so we could leave. "Hey guys sorry I had to help the principal real quick" she said kissing me quickly and hugging the other two. "You're all good what they need help with" I asked "oh this new girl in school her names Sarah the principal asked if I could show her around and stuff since I'm his "favorite" that just means I'm the only one who has a gpa of 4.0". Everyone laughed but me I couldn't help but feel a little tense when she said she was with a new girl. "Y/n hey" I heard someone say we look and here comes I'm assuming the new girl. "Sarah hi everyone this sarah, sarah this is my brother Steve my best friend robin and my beautiful girlfriend Nancy". She said holding me close, I saw the new girl have a look of sadness but replace it quick "it so cool to meet y'all I am sure we will be great friends right Y/nn" she said using a nickname wtf this bitch. After that things were getting out of hand sometimes Sarah was apart of hanging with us. And despite Steve best attempts to flirt robin was the only one who had luck but Sarah wasn't leaving my girlfriend alone. Anytime Y/n said something funny she laugh and tell Y/n how much she loves her jokes, and when we sit down and Y/n sits by me she tries to scoot closer to Y/n. Luckily my girlfriend just puts me in her lap and I smirk at Sarah everytime while she glared at us. Two weeks after she moved here and we were dealing with the upside down again Sarah showed up at the diner. "Hey Y/nn fancy seeing y'all here" she said looking at my girlfriend like she's a piece of meat gross, they chatted then she went to the restroom I said I was going and kissed Y/n. Once I walked in she was at the mirror fixing her make up "you know jealousy don't look good on you Nancy" she said smirking I just smiled kindly. Walked up to her and pulled her back "listen here jealousy is something of which you are insecure and know that someone will take your girlfriend nah nah I'm not jealous". I said cornering her with a death look in my eye "I'm a type that will stand my ground and protect what's mine and that beautiful girl out their the one who screams my name and fucks me til I can't walk that's my territory and I won't hesitate to defend what's fucking mine got that". I said threateningly then I smiled "now I'm going to shove my tongue down my girlfriends throat something you will never have" and with that I walked out satisfied and sat by Y/nn who immediately pulled me into her. Sarah came out looking like a ghost needless to say she won't be bugging us ever again, and I did make sure that night Y/n knew who she belonged to and she never complained.