We need a new plan-daisy johnson

Y/n PoV:
I just got back from a mission with my friend and partner maria and it was awful I limped in with maria help guiding me to med bay. My girlfriend daisy raced over to me picking me up bridal style "what have I told you about getting hurt without me around Y/n L/n" she said in a cold voice but it was still hot "maria she used my government name what do I do" I asked she just laughed "say your prayers you're on your own" she giggled running off "traitor" I yelled after her. Once my leg got stitched up daisy helped me to the brig to figure things out "we need a new plan" my girlfriend said sitting next to me holding my hand "I agree but we can't just go all Willy Molly we need a full proof one" fury said I looked at maria "isn't it Willy Nilly" I asked she just shrugged her shoulders "what if we send a bunch of bombs in a box to the front door of the house and when they open it boom explosions everyone's taken out". One agent said we all just looked at him stupidly "go take a lap or two you're out of here" maria said the guy just groaned walking away "or we can kidnap the woman and tie her to a tank of piranhas and make her talk and confess" another person said again I just rolled my eyes.

"We are off to a great start good job team" my girlfriend said I just laughed and we continued to figure out a plan