"You have to return it Alastor." Vaggie pointed out, and Alastor narrowed his eyes. Lucifer knew of an idea to get Alastor to hug him back.

Six wings unfolded out of Lucifer's back, and with one flap the pair were in the air. He felt Alastor grunt before feeling him evaporate into the shadows. Lucifer looked around and Alastor was drinking tea next to Angel Dust. He appeared unsettled, but nonetheless he kept up the act - Lucifer was impressed.

"You guys should kiss after that tender moment." Angel Dust suggested, Lucifer landed back on the ground.

"Absolutely not, I don't do romance." Alastor grumbled, a wry smile on his face.

"But you supposedly have a heart?" Lucifer played with his cane, Alastor eyed him with clear annoyance.

"Just because I don't do romance does not mean I don't care for others." Lucifer didn't reply to this, instead he glared at the radio demon. It was a bold assumption to think that Alastor didn't care for the other demons, it was just incredibly hard to believe.

Aside from the obvious of his never-ending company and battle to boost his own ego, Alastor had simply not done much. Albeit, he did go to extreme lengths to make sure he gets best dad points. One example being spending an unfortunate amount on a dress that didn't even win. Lucifer fought back a grin as he recalled the ugly curling of the lip and his rigid stance.

"Now you guys have made up, we have some preparations to make before a guest arrives!"

"It's not Katie Killjoy is it? That bitch gets on my nerves." Angel Dust muttered, and Charlie's eyes sparkled and her smirk broadened.

"Just you wait guys! Now Sir Pentious, we need cookies!" There was a quick moment of silence as Charlie realised what she had said. Her face fell, and Vaggie rushed to her side as tears welled up.

Losing Sir Pentious was incredibly difficult for everyone, but it destroyed Charlie - she blamed herself for it. Lucifer raced to her and wrapped his arms around her. Both himself and Vaggie were engulfing Charlie in a tremendous hug. Alastor did not move from his spot.

"I'm fine, really. I just keep forgetting he's no longer around." Charlie sniffled, but she quickly wiped her tears away and broke free from the embrace. "We have a lot to do! Let's start by making a banner!"

"Who is the banner for?" Husk asked, and Charlie gave a sly smile.

"Just make the writing pink, you'll see."

"What shall I do Charlie?" Lucifer asked, and she brought a hand to her chin as she stared at the wall in thought.

"Make yourself look nice, maybe get Alastor in the bath again."

"No, I've already had my bath for the year." Alastor sipped his tea from his mug.

"You got it Charlie! Come on Alastor, let's scrub those ears!"

As Lucifer was starting to drag Alastor away, with Alastor dragging his claws into the ground as he was forcibly pulled from his feet, the door bell rang.

"Oh no! She's here!" Charlie quickly scribbled on the banner that Husk was trying to perfectly write, and ordered Alastor to pin it to the wall. Lucifer stopped his attempt at trying to bathe Alastor when he saw the shadow through the stained glass. Charlie opened it with a beam.

"Mum! You're early!"

Lilith had not changed much since her absence seven years ago. Her hair was still long and tangle-free, her eyeshadow was perfectly applied and her dark lips curled into a smile.