Oh god, how could he say such bold and shameless words!?

Lu Ke looked at Bai Yu's face, feeling unsettled. Now, it was boiling like water, ready to explode.

But even now, he still couldn't let go of some hope. He cautiously asked, "Are you... really an alpha?"

Bai Yu paused, then nodded.

Although he didn't intend to hide it deliberately, the other person seemed to dislike alphas, and he hadn't found the right moment to explain.

Seeing the definite answer with his own eyes, Lu Ke's eyes rolled back, and he fainted again.

Before closing his eyes, he only managed to catch a glimpse of Bai Yu's slightly panicked expression.

Far away in his hometown with his grandmother... Lu Ke had lived until he was 18 years old, and he basically never talked to an alpha.

But today, all at once, not only did he touch an alpha's hand, but he even uttered such a bold declaration of love.

He felt like dying.

However, this time he only fainted due to being overwhelmed. Half a minute later, Lu Ke slowly regained consciousness. Seeing Bai Yu still crouching beside him, he instinctively moved away.

Hugging his knees, he whispered softly, "I know you're a good person. But I've never been friends with an alpha before. Please, let me calm down."

At these words, Bai Yu didn't have much else to say and stood up.

"The meeting point is the red temporary building, number 01," he carefully chose his words, "The examiner asked us to gather there. You're fine now, so go ahead."

Lu Ke nodded absentmindedly.

He didn't fully listen or catch the word "examiner."

He was lost in melancholy.

Just an hour ago, he was delighted to have made an omega friend. But with a blink of an eye, this friend turned into his most despised alpha.

Lu Ke needed time to properly process this confused emotion.

Just then, a figure emerged from another medical tent. Lu Ke found the voice somewhat familiar and looked up sentimentally.

But the next moment, his sentimental mood vanished without a trace. He jumped up in fright and hid behind Bai Yu.

It was the female leader!

Since they seemed unharmed, they must have been rescued. But why hadn't this group of interstellar kidnappers been caught yet?!

Ignoring the volunteers behind her, the female leader grumbled as she walked outside. When she saw Bai Yu not far away, her eyes narrowed, and she walked straight toward him.

Seeing Lu Ke trembling, Bai Yu turned his head and immediately understood the reason.

He smiled at the female alpha, "Hello, are you feeling better now?"

Lu Ke trembled even more upon hearing Bai Yu speak. What happened between them during his unconsciousness? How did these two become friends?!

The female leader stood firmly in front of Bai Yu, her expression dark. She was about 1.8 meters tall, towering over Bai Yu by half a head.

But even so, as they stood facing each other, the young man showed no signs of weakness.

The female leader crouched down slightly and extended her hand.

Lu Ke covered his eyes, unable to watch.

Bai Yu felt a weight on his shoulder. She had placed her hand on his shoulder and laughed, "Well done, kid."