08. A Mucky Notion

Start from the beginning

Anahira's POV : 

Even though I've felt it for the first time but it feels so pleasurable... 

He sucked my nipples which made me feel a knot tightening in my abdominal region. I know he's playing a slow process with me but I want inside me so bad. 

I moaned again as he fidgeted me more. 

His hands glided down to my bottom torso sending me tons of butterflies. My breaths turned heavy. He kissed my abdomen--- with an instant, pulled off my trousers. 

I might have been turned in to the most ripened tomato by now. 

I had hickeys all over my neck. gosh I could feel it...

He pecked my lips and my throat got raw due to the sexual tension between us

*knock* *knock* 

And the sexual tension has now turned into panic. 

Nevan groaned in frustration and got up straight in a vain as I hid myself under the blanket. Now this feels embarrassing. 

"Bhaiyaaa !!!" Jahnavi yelled from the other side of the door. 

He annoyingly opened the door making me giggle... Oops 🤭

Author's POV :

" I swear!! I would have killed her if she wasn't my sister " he thought and opened the door irritated. 

Anahira stayed still making herself invisible. 

"Kya hai " [TN: What is it ] he said annoyingly "Won't you let me in ? Where--- " 

"NO !!!" they said in a unison as Jahnavi looked at Nevan all stunned 

"Jahnavi, we are old enough to not invade one's privacy at night, hmm ??" He raised his eyebrow to make her understand. 

"Oops" she chuckled "You wait in the living area, we'll be right there soon" She nodded and flashed out of their room. 

"Uff these love birds" she giggled her way to the living room. 

Nevan closed the door as Anahira peaked her head out of the blanket. 

"Why was she here ?? " she made a pout and wore her clothes.
Not a backless a Kurti this time 😁

"Jahnavi is planning for a family trip. She wants to discuss it all with us" he sighed as she jumped out of the bed in excitement. 

"REALLY !?" his irritated mood melted off seeing her, happy & excited. 

"Let's go down Hira, they might be waiting." she swirled a scarf around her neck to hide the hickeys and followed him to the living room. 

Kartik and Jahnavi were already arguing on which city to choose. 

"KitKat we are going to Kashmirrr" she looked at him all frustrated. "No Jivi, Goa is the best" he said cracking his knuckles as the bickered further 

" AREE CHUPP !! baitho do no" [TN: AREEE SHUT UP !! sit down you both] Anahira scolded these chipmunks. They both sat on the sofa facing Kartik & Jahnavi. 

"Goa is a great place but not with family and Kashmir is the prettiest place in the world but it requires hiking etc which can tire the elders " Nevan exclaimed as Abhi entered the room. 

"What are you planning guys ??" He sat beside Kartik munching salted peanuts.

"We are choosing for a city for the family trip Bhaii " Jahnavi sighed