Part 100-Welcome Home/Kaley Cuoco

Start from the beginning

You felt Aya spasm as she rubbed and touched at her breasts while you licked an orgasm from her cunt and eventually Selena had had enough and she straddles your lap, stroking you off while lining the tip up against her slit before she lowers herself down and cries out as you moan against Aya's snatch at the same time. Aya coos happily as she feels your tongue working faster as you tried to focus on anything other than cumming as Selena was rocking herself back and forth, grinding her hips along with a manic energy you weren't expecting when you got home but the way Selena was rising you, her hips moving back and forth, grinding your dick all along her tight inner walls as she had her hands pressed against your stomach and was riding you hard as you grunted and slurped at Aya's juicy cunt as she spasmed and giggled as she came against your face and before you could choke on her excessive juices she got up and swiftly turned herself around, putting her cunt right back against your mouth while face Selena now, grabbing her and kissing her as Selena grinds back and forth and then steps as you feel her pussy spasming as she came from the quick grinding and Aya's kissing, Your voice being drowned out by Aya's cunt pressed against your mouth as you can hear Kaitlyn crying out as Alexandra had spread her cheeks and was now easily flicking her tongue between her cunt and her asshole.

You hear Kaitlyn's loud cries and you can feel Selena beginning to twerk and rock her hips again but Aya says something and a few seconds later she sits up and moved herself down as Selena swings her legs off and comes and lays beside you, kissing...

You hear Kaitlyn's loud cries and you can feel Selena beginning to twerk and rock her hips again but Aya says something and a few seconds later she sits up and moved herself down as Selena swings her legs off and comes and lays beside you, kissing you and licking Aya's juices off of your face as Aya positioned herself in reverse cowgirl and sank herself down as you felt her cunt seizing up as she spasmed and came from the penetration alone.

Kaley had turned the table and was now between Katheryn's legs, licking and fingering her cunt as Emilia had come and grabbed Selena, rubbing and slurping at her slit as you gripped Aya's hips and bucked upwards into her as Aya was crying out loud...

Kaley had turned the table and was now between Katheryn's legs, licking and fingering her cunt as Emilia had come and grabbed Selena, rubbing and slurping at her slit as you gripped Aya's hips and bucked upwards into her as Aya was crying out loudly as you were violently thrusting into her hard and fast, skin slapping loudly and often as Kaitlyn was now sitting on Alexandra's face near the middle part of the staircase, Alexandra's hands rubbing and pinching her ass as Kaitlyn grinded her cunt against Alexandra's tongue as Katheryn pinched and squeezed her nipples before her voice breaks and she spasms and bucks against Kaley's tongue and her jerking fingers. Your grip tightened against your Aya's hips and you felt your balls beginning to churn as Aya cries out that she can feel you throbbing and as you thrusted into her you watched ad Emilia and Selena got to their knees and pushed their faces together as they began to beg for you to cum in their faces.