22.

Our academy is celebrating family weak. So we get Liberty to use our phones ❤️ so you can expect the next part soon...if this part get good response.

**********************************

"How much time we need to reach,
papa? I want to see the tree you used to climb in your childhood."

"Just a little more time, and then we'll get there."

"He looks so happy right now. It's heartwarming to hear him call Dad,to bhaiya" Nidhi whispered to Preeti as they followed the father and son.

Preeti was attentively looking around, feeling the freshness in the air.

After a while, they reached a fenced field with iron wires to protect the crops from animals at night.Sarthak and Munna had collectively built it.

In their field, there were sheds resembling rooms, storing things related to farming. Next to it, there were some vegetables and a trio of fruit trees, including an orange tree, while the mango and jamun trees.

As soon as Abhi saw the orange, he became happy, rushed towards Preeti, and started insisting on having it just as she makes it at home.

Seeing his persistence, Sarthak glanced at him, nodded in agreement, and then they began peeling the oranges together. Nidhi joined them as well.

After plucking the oranges, preeti suggested going home to make the dish, but he continued to insist. Sometimes he would act this way, contrary to his usual understanding for his age. Preeti, filling with amusement, asked Nidhi if she could find a knife, coriander, salt, and sugar.

Coriander was growing in the field, and the rest of the ingredients were easily found in the shed.

She quickly washed the oranges, peeled them, cut them into small pieces, and added salt, sugar, and finely chopped coriander. She  mixed them and set aside.

Then, she took a few leaves from the orange tree, washed them, folded them to give them a shape, and handed them to everyone so they could use the leaf as a spoon to eat.

When she was living in the orphanage there she learnt this recipe which is popular in the mountainous region of India . She and Abhishree love this ...

Now watching everyone eating with the same enthusiasm she misses her friend.

She looked at the sarthak face who is enjoying it more than anyone else .

Nidhi noticed it and said " bhaiya you really hate orange and any sour fruit but now look at you ... how you are eating like a hungry young man "

" I still hate it but it just tastes different this time...and it's not sour it's sweet and I like it " he said licking the leaf and even wasting a drop of it .

"मीठा तो लगेगा ही भाभी ने जो बनाया है "

****************************************************************