11.

please vote and comment
_____________________________________

The day begins with the chirping of birds, the soft sound of flute soothing my ears, the ringing of bells in temples giving me a hope that all will be well in the end, Ganga Aarti has begun

The day begins with the chirping of birds, the soft sound of flute soothing my ears, the ringing of bells in temples giving me a hope that all will be well in the end, Ganga Aarti has begun. My heartbeat also increased.

Hey Mahadev! leaving it all to you, she said in her heart .

Sister-in-law, all the preparations have been done. said by munna .

she nodded her head and start following him behind . As I was climbing each and every step of the stairs, my heartbeat was also increasing.

" har har maha dev " said meekly .

she look upward

she look upward . there he was sitting . in front of holy fire . abhi is sitting in his lap. subhash is sitting on the side .

मुझमें सफर तू
करती रहे...
हर इक सांस में
गुज़रती रहे...

The girl I was seeing my future with. Today the same girl is going to be my wife.I didn't think it would happen so soon. i dream a lot about my wedding with this girl. but look this marriage going to be like this . But as long as you're with me , its always best for me .

there she is walking towards me

there she is walking towards me . she is wearing the same saree which i bought for my future wife with REVATI madam. she forced me to buy something for my future lady. now look , this colour makes you more ethereal .

Suddenly I heard the thundering sound... it's going to rain soon..but how the sky was clear when we reach here .

तेरी मेरी कहानी
है बारिशों का पानी
बनके जो इश्क़ बरसे
तेरी मेरी कहानी

she sit beside me . her eyes are downwards . i know its hard for her . but i promise to make this marriage the best decision of your life . you are first and last love of my life . i will cherish you . he said in his heart

" kanyadaan ke liya ladki ke pita aage aye " pandit said

she look upward . she open her mouth to said somethings but subhash said " i am her father "

she turned her face toward him . one tear left from her eyes . subhash put his hand on her head and said dont cry .

" mene tumhe dil se beti mana hai "

subhash did kanydaan rituals . later they both stand for seven pheras .

After the pheres he pandit asked to fill her maang with sindoor. I take pinch of that Sindoor and filled her maang with ...her eyes are still downward...

" Bus ek baar mujhe dekhlo please" he said in his heart.

After filling her maang ..she look upward ..her eyes comes in contact with me . And in between a bit of sindoor falls on her nose .

देखो ना कैसी
इजाज़त मिली है
एक दूसरे में
हिफाज़त मिली है

देखो ना कैसी इजाज़त मिली हैएक दूसरे में हिफाज़त मिली है

" bilkul shiv parvati ki jodi hai. aj vaar bi somvar hain... aur Mahadev ne apko aashirvad bi de diya barish ke roop mein .....mahdev apki jodi banaye rakhe " pandit said after completing the wedding ritual.

हमसे ये जो भी
हरक़त हुई है
मोहब्बत, मोहब्बत
मोहब्बत हुई है

they both took blessing from pandit ji and subhash ji . munna and abhi are very happy .

" papa mummy .... finally mujhe mere papa mummy mil gye " abhi said

preeti bend toward him and hug him tightly . she is overwhelming by the situtation that not only she become someone wife she also become the mother of this little creature .

" ohoh kitna roougi ...ganga mein phele he pani bhot ha...tum roke usmein bhad lana chahti ho ." abhi said to his mummy

she laughed and her eyes met with him. he took some steps towards her . her heartbeat raised . he come to her and kiss her forehead and said " ap rote hue achi nahi lagti "

तेरी मेरी कहानी
है बारिशों का पानी
बनके जो इश्क़ बरसे
तेरी मेरी कहानी

her heart skipped a beat . she turned fastly and walk away

___________________________________________________

they all are sitting in a cafe . chatting with each other . outside the cafe munna ans sarthak are standing .

" munna ghar tyaar hai " sarthak asked

" ji bhaiya ..sb first class hai ..ap aur bhabhi shift kr skte ho koi dikkat nahi aygi " munna said

" hmmm... hume jald he unhe is ghr mein lana hai..vo vhn safe nahi h " sarthak said

" ji bhaiya ...jaruri saman to aagya h...aur apka samaan bhi shift krdiya h..bus abhi aur bhabhi ji ka samaan lana h "

___________________________________

what situations leads them to take this big steps ?

What are your opinion or thought?

Please vote and comment your review.

🙏🙏🙏