17.

Please vote and comment your review

Next part after 35+ likes
__________________________________

Next part after 35+ likes__________________________________

Next part after 35 likes

As his car was moving towards the village, the mind-blowing scenes were mesmerizing everyone.

Their car stopped in front of a house which was much bigger than the rest of the houses.

Seeing that, the image of an ancestral mansion is coming in view .There was a different smell in the air that felt refreshing .

They all came out of the car. In a short while, people came out of that big house as well.An old woman came out with a plate of Aarti with teary eyes.

Here Sarthak held Preeti's hand and lifted Abhi in his lap and walked towards the door of the house.

Munna followed them with their belongings.

That old woman quickly gave that plate to a girl and went and hugged Sarthak.sarthak also hugged him and said Will you show all the love here or will you take it inside the house as well.

So that woman slaps him. And then her eyes look at the little child he is holding in her arms.

So he says grandma this is my dear son. his grandma took him in her arms and kiss his forehead .

abhi greet her. she again hug him . and this affection is a little bit shocking for preeti . as she was very anxious how will his grandma react and this emotion is the least she is expecting.

abhi was also happy , as he never experience this type of emotion.

then grandma ask him about his mother , he pointed towards preeti. she turned and faced her.

this sudden limelight make her nervous and took two steps forward and bend and touch her feets and greet her.

grandmaa put her hand on her head and ask her name . she answered politely. grandmaa turned towards sarthak and whispered near her ear, i like your choice.