2.

preeti pov

__________

she is looking very beautiful . i hope she got everything in her life . preeti said while looking at her friend who is busy teasing her soon to be husband.

how many thing i have thought i will do in her wedding how we plan when we were in our college that i will be the one who put haldi on her first , how i will dance in her wedding functions, how will i ask her husband big amount of money in return of his shoes, but all i am doing is that sitting here in the corner .

people are right.... how a person forget everyone in front of his life partner , and we both used laugh on this statement .she is the one who used to say " no matter what happen you are always before my husband " i smiled at her statement . no problem if i am not be the part of your happy days sadhana you will always find me in your hard time and that time no one will stop me to be there with you.

_____________________________________________

bhaiya ji why madam ji is sitting there , she has to be with sadhana bhabhi na ..she is her best friend ? munna said to sarthak

sarthak who is looking at preeti and try to read her." hmmm i am also wondering about that.... why she is not with sadhana , as far i know she is very possessive about her "

"wait bhaiya you noticed my bhabhi very well." munna said to sarthak

" bhabhi??" sarthak said and raised his eyebrow

" sorry bhaiya ji , i think i said something wrong" munna said

"hmm..."

then a ball come near his leg and a child come towards them and said "bhaiya pass me the ball please"

sarthak kneeled down and said here is your ball and can you do one thing for me please. " sarthak said to that child.

"ummmm if you give me chocolates ....then i will do"

"ok .... so you have to go to that girl and ask her why she is so sad and why she is not playing with yellow colour." then i will give you box of chocolate'.. now go fast"

"munna from now onwards call her bhabhi .. i like this more than madam ji " sarthak said to munna while looking at that kid who is now sitting in preeti lap.

_________________________________________________

"didi why are you not playing with other , why are you looking sad." child said

" hmmm ok so tell this to person who send you here that ...dont interfere in my matters.. ok baby" she said

"so you know that bhaiya send me here to ask you "

" obviously my baby..you know na your didi is very smart i know when you call me didi and why " she said looking at him adoringly. " and don't you dare to take chocolates from him otherwise i will not let you attend the wedding "

" how do you know that i ask chocolate in return preeti "

" i know you very well my handsome boy ..when you call me didi na at that time i get to know everything " she said

"ok preeti .. i lose you win so can i go to buddy and tell him and my friends are also waiting for me ."

"buddy " raising her eyebrows "call him circuit not buddy ok "

he jumped from her lap and said " again she and her wireds names" and run from there towards sarthak.

_________________________________________________

sarthak who is sitting on a corner table from where he can see her who is now looking at her phone .

abhi (child name) came to him . and said "preeti said dont interfere in her matter"

munna and sarthak are completely shocked and munna said"anything else she said"

"yes she said not take chocolates from anyone" he said pouting

"you tell her that we send you " sarthak asked

abhi said " no preeti is very smart she know that you guys send me to ask her "

"one minute why you are calling her by name she is elder than dont your parents teach you manners " munna said

"she is my mother,sister,friend ohk i can call her anything. and i dont have any parents so dont you dare talk about them.. CIRCIUT ....she was right you both are circuit " abhi said to them while glaring at munna and go from there.

"areeee....your chocolate " sarthak said

"give them to this motu CIRCUIT" Abhi said and show his tongue to both of them.

"munna have some control on your tongue look what you have done "sarthak said to munna

"sorry bhaiya ji i don't know that he dont have parents"

_________________________________________________________________________

"look i dont know anything but i don't want her near our daughter ...and we dont know anything about her so called best friend ...its a bad omen to be an orphan with bride ..the way she ate her parents i dont even want her shadow to be near our daughter."said by dadi (sadhana grandmother)

"but maa you know na they are best friend if sadhana didn't found her presence she ask many questions than how gonna we handle this situation." said by mother of sadhana.

preeti who was passing by that corridor heard there conversation and her heart broke but she go to them and said ." dont worry aunty ji i will not attend her wedding you dont have to worry about me now" her eyes showing how much in pain she is now and she turn and go from there and a drop of her tear fell on her cheeks show how hard for her to be not the part of her best friend wedding.

there was one more person who listened there conversation and he feel pain in his heart to get to know that she dont have her parent and how other people treat her.

_______________________________________________________________________

do like .

hope you like this chapter .

share your reviews'

see you in next part . byeeeeee