1.

BRIDE ROOM

"preeti i am very nervous, what if he is not right man for me ? what will i do.....you know my family na..." sadhana said to preeti

"nothing will happen...every bride face this situation and you trust rishabh na...i trust him he will take care of everything and he will not leave your hand in hard times . soo my dear friend stop overthinking and enjoy everything" preeti said to her while correcting her maang tikka."now let go for your haldi otherwise your mr.husband will start sulking and his circut friend will make me the villain of your story "

"hey!!!don't call him circut he is very cute ."

"acha ji abhi se devar ki side aur apni friend ko bhul gyi " she said while glaring at her friend .

"ok ok you know na i love you ..now lets go i want to see my dear husband " sadhna said

"wow just few minute's ago you are nervous and now look at you ..emmm can even wait to see him "

" just wait when you will marry na i will tease the same ....uhh"

"ok baba lets go otherwise your sooooon to be husband directly come here and take you downstairs in his arms " she teased her '

"preeti always smile like this ..your smile is very beautiful so dont be hard on yourself"

"sadhana dont spoil your mood . i am ok and i don't need to smile all time otherwise everyone think of me as fool. you only matters to me , because you are only my family ....so don't spoil your mood "

______________________________________

preeti means love , affection but there is no one in her life you she can love or who can love her .what an irony .

not even her friend (sadhana) know anything about her. she always carry a facade to face this cruel world .where no one is here to hold her hand and ask her " how's she doing ?"

"is she fine ?" there is no one whom she can hug and cry on shoulder , there is no one in this world who can take a stand for her.

she is being tired of showing how strong she is to the world . and there is no one to know the real preeti behind her hard expression . after all she is good at hiding her emotions.

______________________________________

Flower shop

sarthak bhaiya ..i gave the order they said we have to for a few mintues " munna said

"hmm .....tell them to do it fast ..i dont want to miss my brother's haldi"

"han bhaiya हम जानते है क्या मिस नहीं करना चाहते " munna said showing his big toothy smile'

"i can understand what you are thinking ... ज्यादा दिमाग मत चलाओ वरना घुटने घिस जाएंगे। "

" ok ok bhaiya ..don't become a angry Youngman now ..huh" Munna said before entering again into the shop

sarthak while gazing a picture in his phone....he said

" अब तो जमाने को भी खबर लग गई।
बस आप ही अनजान हैं"।

____________________________________

preeti beta can you come her for a minute " sadhana mother said to her

preeti stand up from stage where she was helping sadhana to settle down in the big pot where everyone will come and do haldi rasam (ritual).