18.

please don't forget to vote and comment . 

---------------------------------------------------

It was 4 in the morning. They are all in deep sleep. Just then, someone knocks on the door. Her sleep was disturbed and she turned to look at the clock. Then she went towards the door and asked who was there. Nidhi replied, I am sister-in-law.

She opens the door. Nidhi tells her that today is Shivratri bhabhi, forgot to tell you yesterday. Today is your fast. So you go and  take a quick bath, we will go to the nearby Shiva temple , please wake up  brother also. then come down .

she closed the door , and went to bathroom and started getting ready. 

after that she went towards the bed and called 2 ,3 times to sarthak but he didn't respond so she tap on his arm, he slowly open his eyes and the most beautiful sight is in front of him . she was looking like a red cherry in that magenta saree. there was something different in her, he was soo aww stuck that ..she call him few more times but he didn't replied so she pinch his arm. he come out of his imagination and looked at her. 

यह क्या बिल्ली की तरह घूर रहे हो..इंसान को ही देखा नाकि चुडिअल को.......... की सुन होगये

What are you staring like a cat..you have seen a human not a witch...

Now who will explain to her  why he became numb. She was looking very beautiful. And that lunatic was comparing herself to a witch. 

a smile came across to his face. 

Will you continue to show all 32 teeth now or will you get ready soon?

she said who is getting irritated by his nature . 

he didnt said anything, but he is enjoying everything . then he woke up abhi and took him also to the bathroom to get ready. till then she come down to help other family members. 

dadi ma told her that they all will be going to near shiv temple. she was preparing the flower basket. 

nidhi came back from the garden and stood behind her put the gajra in her hair. 

preeti turned  by this sudden movement and saw her . 

Just adding these to make you more beautiful ❤️.

After some time all the family members gathered and sat in different vehicles

After some time all the family members gathered and sat in different vehicles. The vehicles left for the temple. Sarthak's condition was still the same, his eyes were repeatedly stopping at Preeti.

Sarthak Preeti Abhi grandmother and Nidhi were in one car and the rest of the family members were in the other car.

Everyone in the house was fasting, except abhi he was happily eating apples in Preeti's lap.