13.

SORRY ...FOR LATE UPDATE..

I WAS BUSY WITH MY INTERVIEW PREPARATION .

WILL TRY TO GIVE NEXT UPDATE VERY SOON.

DO VOTES COMMENT . PLEASE

BYE

__________________________________________

SONG - KAUN THUJE

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

________________________________________

Vo Kahan apse ladie krte hain ap he unse seedhe muh baat nahi krti " abhi said to preeti munching his chips .

Jyda side lene ki jarurat nahi h tumhri mummy hu ab mein smjhe " she said

Vahi to...ap mummy aur vo papa 😁😁 " abhi laughed .

___________________________________

Sarthak I spoke to the school principal of Preeti . she is ready to help us. Don't worry, Parveen doesn't have any strong relation if he tries to investigate her past it will come out as we want." subhash said to parveen .

yes sir ..still we have do something ..if he go with DNA report then it will be very hard for us" sarthak.

yes you are right we have to think about some other way. " munna said

"I think we have to wait for his next move...then we will think what to do...for the time being I want my family to stay away from this matter..because its very difficult for Preeti to digest the reality Is." she is still confused whether the step she has taken is right or wrong," said Sarthak.

____________________________________

sarthak is driving car ... preeti is sitting on the front seat with abhi in her lap who is dozed off after such a hectic day. they are going back to their city.

तू आती है सीने में

जब जब साँसे भरता हूँ

तेरे दिल की गलियों से

मैं हर रोज़ गुज़र ता हूँ

हवा के जैसे चलती है

तू मैं रेत जैसे उड़ता हूँ

कौन तुझे यूँ प्यार करेगा

जैसे मैं करता हूँ हो हो..

sarthak was looking at her time to time . she is looking outside the window..a smile came to his face ..wife MY WIFE ...

"What if that man comes to know that I am married. Have I made any mistake by getting married? Will he harm Sarthak? " so many thought are going in her mind . " That man was less to make my life hell.now this Parveen also came in my life.........Just don't let any untoward happen because now not only Abhi but also Sarthak has become a part of my life, just God, don't do anything wrong now......Now I will soon tell him about my past. I will accept his decision, if he wants to go away from me, I will not stop him, but I am very afraid of my abhi."

preeti....

she turned toward him... " is everything fine " he asked

" mujhe tumse baat karni hai ... " she said without listening to him .

" mujhe bi ...mein chahta hu ki hum ek dusre ke ache dost ban jaye taki mein ek dusre ko smjh paye .... mujhe pta hai yeh thoda mushkil hai tumhare liya " he said

" hmmm....dekho mein vo batana chahti hu syd use sunkr tum gussa hojao aur syd mujhe apni jindagi ......" she didnt able to complete her sentence as abhi started crying .

" mumma ...baat mat kro na ..mujhe distrub ho rha hai ..papa ke sath romance baad mein krna " abhi said in his sleepy voice .

" abhi jyda bolne lge ho....chup chap so jao " she said .

" dont worry abhi...your mumma will not romance with me here ....ok " he said teasingly

she glared at him.

______________________________________

aj raat vo preeti ke apartment mein he rahenge ...sarthak ne bola ki sara samaan kal parso tk unke naye ghr mein shift ho jyga .

preeti bathroom mein kapde change krke bhr ayi to dekha sarthak pyaar se abhi ko nihaar rha hai..she coughed to get his attention ...he looked upward . his heart again skipped a beat .

she was wearing a night suit ..he never seen her in any other attire than saree .

" tum bed pr soo jao mein drawing room mein so jati hu " she said and took one blanket from her almirah.

" nahi tum so jao yhan " he said .

" mujhe sofe pr sona pasand hai so please ..yhn so jao koi dikkat nahi hai" she said and walked out of the room

he shrugged of .after sometime he want to drink water so he came out from the room and he look at the drawing room that she is eating popcorn watching cartoon . she was totally engrossed in the TV that she didn't even know that he stand just behind her .

 she was totally engrossed in the TV that she didn't even know that he stand just behind her

" tum yeh bacho wali cheez dekhti ho" he said .

she jumped on her seat ..she turned and look at him ..." stupid dra diya tumne mujhe "

she said and went back to watching TV.

she again turned and said " aur haan yh bacho ki cheeze nHI HAI koi bi dekh sakta hai "

" hmm ok sorry ...baby ab nahi bolunga tum dekho " he went to kitchen.

baby ...i think i heard something wrong ..yh baby bolega to iska muh tor dungi ."
she again started watching cartoon.

_______________________________________-

SORRY ...FOR LATE UPDATE..

I WAS BUSY WITH MY INTERVIEW PREPARATION .

WILL TRY TO GIVE NEXT UPDATE VERY SOON.

DO VOTES COMMENT . PLEASE

BYE