10.

Please vote and comment
❤️❤️

___________________________________________________________________________

song :- THUJE SOCHTA HOON

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

________________________________________________________

All student are having their Lunch that is arranged by the school in playground after the picnic .

Abhi love sarthak company so he is not leaving him for a second .they both are eating in one plate . preeti try to convince him but sarthak said he is fine eating with him .

she is thinking what student are talking that he look like he's father of Abhi. she ignore this thought. but again her eyes caught both of them . who are now playing with each other .

abhi :- kaash aap mere papa hote to kitna maza aata haina buddy .

sarthak look at him . he attach to this kid very easily . he was also quite shocked to see his this side . the person who hate kids , now he become a kid with this little boy. there some fatherly emotion swept in his mind . he never get that father love . but now his perspective is changing day by day. now a days he enjoying every moment of life .

his eyes found her . who is sipping her tea by looking around .

 who is sipping her tea by  looking around

her eyes met with him . she try to ignore him but her his stare is something that she couldn't ignore. however she broke the eye contact and tried to concentrate on others .

school assembly speaker played a song to try if its working or not. because school principal give permission to enjoy dj session to students for one hour . one of the student play the song . which again give his feeling a way to express .

तुझे सोचता हूँ मैं शामों सुबह.
इस से ज्यादा तुझे और चाहूं तो क्या.
तेरे ही ख़यालों में डूबा रहा.
इस से ज्यादा तुझे और चाहूं तो क्या.

it true , he is thinking about her only . he kept looking at her . when abhi speak loudly he came out of his imagination and thought that he is staring at her . she look very simple yet elegant . he couldn't took his eyes off.

she was walking toward him

she was walking toward him. she was correcting her saree plates which get folded .she didn't look in the front . and he was busy staring at her . she collided with him and she fell on him . his hands instantly wrapped around her waist . her hands grab his shirt and a squeal came out of her mouth . he was staring at her eyes , she also looking at him .

तू मेरा ठीकाना मेरा आशियाना.
ढले शाम जब भी मेरे पास आना.
है बाहों में रहना कहीं अब. ना जाना.
हूं महफूज़ इनमे बुरा है ज़माना.

बस सारे ग़म में जाना संग हूं तेरे.
हर एक मौसम में जाना संग हूं. तेरे.
अब इतने इन्तेहां भी ना ले मेरे.
आ . . .संग हूं तेरे
आ . . . संग हूं तेरे

he make her stand properly . he said sorry to her went away from there .

" preeti tum sambhal ke chla kro dekho buddy chle gye " abhi said .

" mein gir jati to chlta ..tumhe abhi bi apne buddy ki tension h " she said

_______________________________________________

it was very late . as all the student left already . now the teacher are packing up . she came out of the school gate with abhi in her arms . she was waiting for auto. abhi is little upset he don't know whether he is going to meet his buddy or not . a car came out of the school building , and halted in front of them ,

" come i will drop you, you guys will not get any auto at this time. " Sarthak said .

" no problem we will manage " she said

" preeti lets go na ... buddy will drop us " abhi said

___________________________________________________

she is sitting in front seat with abhi in her lap .

sarthak feeling that she is his wife and abhi is his son. a smile come to his face . his heart dont want to end this ride .

she is looking out of the window . abhi turn on the radio and the same song lyrics played . his eyes making her feel something as he kept looking at her in between . her heartbeat raised suddenly . she never feel something like this before .

मेरी धडकनों में ही तेरी सदा.
इस कदर तू मेरी रूह में बस गया.
तेरी यादों से कब रहा मैं जुदा.
वक़्त से पूछ ले वक़्त मेरा गवाह

बस सारे ग़म में जाना संग हूं तेरे.
हर एक मौसम में जाना संग हूं. तेरे.
अब इतने इन्तेहां भी ना ले मेरे.
आ . . . संग हूं तेरे

_________________________________

please vote and comment

also suggest your song .. so that i can add them in my story if possible . "

bye bye take care.