16

Please vote before you start reading the chapter 🙏🙏

__________________________________

my wife my better half is in my arms

my wife my better half is in my arms . she must be very tired that why she sleep in the balcony . 

it took more than one hour to convince my grandmother that how i get married and i didnt even tell her . she must be very hurt after hearing this news from rishabh .

who else can convey this news , he always make small things in big matter and tell everyone with extra masala . but grandma know everything she never fall in his silly trap but this marriage thing is not a little thing . but after telling her the history she was relieved that his grand son in safe hands . he even sent her wife photo to his grandmaa. 

he cut the phone call and he thought maybe she get back to her room. but for his surprise she was still there sitting on the chair while her head is one back of the chair and dozed off already. 

he place his hand on her hand said preeti get up and she was in her dreamland that she doesn't want to come out of it. He left with no option and took her in his arms and start walking towards her room

Abhi was very fond of him that he start sleeping with sarthak . So that duo sleep in one room and she in other.

He tucked her in bed and turn to leave. Reaching at the door step he turned again and stare at her. A soft smile is on his lips. He will make this relationship work no matter what happens.
She born to be his ? Now she can't backout from this relationship.
It all started with a mere glance which he forgot but now she become the part of his now there is no turn back.
He will make everything ok . But for this he had to know about everything about her .

_________________________

Morning... today was Sunday. She was making pratha . Abhi's favourite.

Is he take me to my room ? No no . He doesn't have that much courage.

He entered in the kitchen she was thinking about something. He watched her. First time he saw her in casual clothes other than saaree...it  feels like home otherwise he always consider those four walls house . But now things changed, to be his surprise he changed, the man who don't even like his  existence in this world but now everything gives him immense pleasure.

He coughed a little to gain her attention. She turned towards him and look at him .

A small frown comes on her face.

You took me to my room? She asked
This time she is looking very cute he can't control his smile and a lips turn upward and said nothing.

पागल हो। जो बिना बात मुस्कुरा रहे हो।

( Are you crazy. Why are you smiling without any reason.  )

He controlled his emotions. He nodded his head. I called you many times but you not waking up so this was the last option I left with. He put his point infront of her . He has to deal with judges in court but now his home also become a court for him and he has to fought his own  case where he is the prosecutor and defender but his Judge will be His Preeti only . He laughed at his own thoughts. Judge Sahiba