Part 78- Kathryn Newton

Börja om från början

The two of you shower together, kissing and caressing one another for a long while before washing and getting dressed as you called her an Uber to get her back to her hotel. You made a dinner reservation for the two of you for a few days as you had to run to the office for the day and set up a script consult and a contract signing with Kathryn Newton, a young starlet that you were able to sign up before CAA did, something that Damien had called and congratulated you about as they really wanted her. You were able to land her the role in Detective Pikachu which really helped push her into some fun roles that were only making her far more popular. Karen gave you a hug and smiled that warm smile as she got into her Uber as you did the same, texting Emilia and Selena as they were going to be the first in town for the Golden Globes which were coming up in a few weeks.

The limited release numbers for your film were coming in strong and there was a good chance it would do good business on top of the award buzz that was garnering attention

The limited release numbers for your film were coming in strong and there was a good chance it would do good business on top of the award buzz that was garnering attention. You reached the office within forty minutes and you ordered a pair of coffees at the cafe across the street before heading to the building and up to the floor. Danica greeted you with a warm smile and you gave her the coffee that she normally ordered which got you a smile and blush. She lets you know you had some messages and that Kathryn would be late but that she would still be within the allotted time frame. You thanked her and headed inside as you went through your voicemails and made some calls before you realized you had already worked for a few hours. You chuckled as you couldn't believe how time flew in this business and soon Danica buzzed on the intercom to tell you Kathryn was here. You opened the door with a button and Kathryn stepped in with her beautiful grin and those intense eyes which you knew were hungry for a more dramatic role. You thanked her and gave her the cheek kiss as you talked for a bit about life and everything going in the post pandemic world. You didn't waste much time with laying out some scripts and telling her the roles you felt would fit her best and that wouldn't require a producers audition.

She read them over and asked which you thought would really stretch her acting chops

She read them over and asked which you thought would really stretch her acting chops. You pointed out the drama piece akin to Winter Bone that really helped launch Jennifer Lawrence as the perfect type vehicle and you really trusted the director to make use of her character. She smirked and signed the contract without much of a huff and deferred to your expertise. You thanked her for her confidence and could feel the tension building as she smirked and bit her bottom lip as she asked if your every thought about her. You lied as you said of course you did, because you had forgotten that you and her had hooked up at the Detective Pikachu premier, and she was coming around the desk, a look of desire and need that you weren't quite ready for as the fling with Karen this morning had you a bit drained. But as Kathryn goyninti her knees and worked your belt off and then pulled your slacks down last your knees, freeing your dick from your boxers as she kissed the tip and then ran her hand along the hardening and growing length, much to her delight as she remarks how she hasn't had a fuck or a dick as good as yours since the premier.