Part 73- Florence Pugh

Start from the beginning

She asked when you thought you were going to settle down, all the while her hands ran and traced along your thighs. You had slept with Florence a few times before but that was also before she and Zach had hooked up. You looked about nervously as you didn't want to jeopardize your friendship but she giggled and said it was okay, she had asked before you showed up if she could have a little fun with you, as long as she got you to agree that he could fool around with Alexandra when they began filming in a few weeks on a movie he was directing and she was staring in. You smirked and said that wouldn't be a problem and you hiked your hips up a bit to allow her to pull your trunks down and then off as your dick rose up, semi erect and twitching as she grabbed it with her both hands and pushed up on her tippy toes in the pool to keep her neckline above the water as she ran her tongue over your tip as she strokes you off, her eyes watching your voice as you ran a hand down and rubbed some of her wet hair begins her ear as she would trace her tongue along your tip before she would suck over a few inches before asking again what your plans were to settle. You admit you didn't really want to settle.

That if you did you wanted it to be with Alison Brie, but that that wasn't possible and so this was how it was going to be

That if you did you wanted it to be with Alison Brie, but that that wasn't possible and so this was how it was going to be. She sucked you down a bit further and for a bit longer and as she did you felt your cock twitch as it hardened in her mouth as she began to bob her mouth over and over along your length as her hands would alternate between her stroking you off and then going into the water and touching herself. As you grabbed the back of her head and held gently as she moved her mouth up and along your length you pulled her down and held her over eight inches, expecting to hear her gagging and choking but she only looked at you with surprise as she left her mouth over most of your manhood before she slurped herself off and kissed your tip as she dropped the excess saliva over her chin and along her neck as you scooted back and got yourself into a prone position on the patio floor as she pushed herself up and onto her foot, her beautiful body dripping wet as she loosened the strap of her bikini top and bottoms and pulled them off as she ran a hand over her stiff and erect nipples as she then licked one of her fingers and pushed it inside of her snatch as she looked down at you and smirked as she fingered yourself as you grabbed your dick and stroked yourself as you watched her stand over you, lording herself as she fingered her cunt happily before it became to much for her to ignore as she turned herself over and lowered her body till she got onto her knees and was now in the reverse cowgirl position, her hand reaching down as she smacks your hand off of your cock as she takes your member and lines it up with her pussy, Florence cooing as you groaned loudly as she sank herself down over your length, your hands palming the floor as you just bit your bottom lip and let the pleasurable sensation of her heat and tightness envelop over your achingly hard dick as she eventually got about seven and a half inches deep inside before she leaned forward and places her hands on your knees and thighs to gather her balance as she began to rock her hips up and along, working her cunt in a up and down motion as she picked up speed and began to crash down, her wet skin slapping against your flesh, making each downward thrust louder and louder as she eventually began to cry out as she worked herself into a frenzy and came hard, slowing herself down as her pussy locked up tightly and forced her to slow, your mouth parsing a loud groan as it felt incredible to have her already tight pussy lock up even tighter, her hands rubbing along your thighs as you grabbed at her hips and held her up a bit as you decided to rock your hips up and slam into her pussy.