Part 53- Katrina Law

Start from the beginning

She began to suck you off again as Caity smiles and comes back to you as she said she's glad too and you felt her lips touching yours as the two of you made out as Katrina began to suck vigorously over seven and a half inches as she rubbed her clit and made herself moan and shuddered as she came while she massages your balls with her hand as she sucked over your rod with happy want and need as you felt yourself throbbing inside of her mouth as you broke the kiss and moaned loudly as you threw your head back and groaned as Caity dropped to her knees and pushed her face next to Katrina as Katrina slurped off and let Caity have a turn as as the two began to suck and lick together in tandem as your orgasm built and built over the next few minutes as you watched both women and they're beautiful faces looking up and smiling as they two sucked you down before Katrina sucked your tip as Caity sucked on one of your balls as the both stroked at your dick with a hand apiece as you moaned loudly and felt your load cumming as Katrina aims the tip at her face and takes the first few strands across her right eye and cheek as Caity puts her lips over the tip and let's a few strands go down her throat before she sucks off and takes a spurt to the nose and chin as Katrina then strokes the rest of your load and holds her tongue out as she takes the last strands down her mouth and over her tongue as she swallows it and wipes the strand from her face and slurps it up as you rubbed your face and panted as you watched the two women begin to kiss and make out as they scooped and licked your cum from their faces as you watched as Caity giggled and got up as she took her jeans and panties off and kicked her sandals off as she ran to the bed and jumped on it as Katrina lead you to the bed and kissed you for a long moment as she turns around and runs her hips against your dick, your hands rubbing her ass as she grinds your dick between her cheeks as she crawled onto the bed and stayed on all fours as she placed her head between Caity's long and pale legs as she began to lick and suck at her clit.

Caity bites her finger and moans as she watched her friend lick at her cunt as you smacked your dick against Katrina's ass cheek before pushing slowly into her pussy from behind as Katrina gasps and moans out loudly as she began to suck and slurp at Caity's cunt more hungrily and wildly as you grabbed her hips and began to rock back and forth as you worked in and out of her cunt with a growing abandon as eight inches were coated with her juices and as she locked up and moaned against Caity's cunt as she came hard, but you didn't slow down as you rocked into her and bit you bottom lip as remembering how constantly tight and snug her pussy was causes your dick to harden up as it had before you came as your balls slowly stirred as Katrina's cunt gripped and spasmed along your driving dick as you just picked up the speed and used your knees to add more force as Caity threw her head back and pinched her beautiful nipples as she came against her friend's mouth as she writhed and shuddered as Katrina bit at her thigh as she throws her head back and came as you slammed into her faster, Katrina trying to focus on eating her friend out but can't as Caity just goads you to fuck her harder and you nod as sweat began to form and drip from you brow as you began  pistoning your dick in and out of Katrina's cunt over and over as Caity moves and gets to her hands and knees beside Katrina as she grabs her ass and spreads it as she looks at you and began to rock her friends hips back against your driving waist as she added more torque to the bucking as you felt yourself drawing closer to another orgasm as you looked at Caity and groaned as she nods and giggled as she begins to dirty talk you and Katrina as you both responded as she locked up and orgasms a few times over and along your driving length as you bit your bottom lip and grabbed at the small of her back as you used your hips to generate more force as you worked your throbbing member deeper and harder as you were almost going balls deep as Katrina took you in like a champ.