×Where are you G?×

Missing Grian au!

Relationships
Skyblings (Grian,Pearl -twins)
Shiny duo !platonic! ( Gem, Pearl)
???

Tw: missing people, mentions of de@th
---------------

One day Pearl's brother went missing and after a few weeks of searching he was declared missing with a high probability of being  already de@d.
They didn't find any signs of him but Pearl couldn't come to terms with the probability of losing her twin forever.

She is deeply inside her bones and feels that Grian was somewhere.

~~~~~~Present day ~~~~~~

A loud*bang* noise woke Pearl up. She couldn't remember falling asleep but she was so focused on the topic of her brother that he didn't remember anything except it.

"Gem?" She said loudly, still in her sleepy voice.
"Oh! I woke you up didn't I? I'm so sorry..."
Pearl looked at Gem who was starting in the door frame with a box in her hands.
"It's okay... Really."
Pearl glanced at the box.
"What's this?"

"Oh right! I found it in Grian's room and before you say anything have a look."
Gem walked towards her and placed the box on the desk where Pearl passed out last night.

They started pulling out stuff for it and placing it around, where the place was available.

There were some poem pages, notes about various things, some notebooks with doodles of building, landscape, animals, a friendship bracelet, a pin which Pearl recognised... it was a birthday present from her before Grian went to college.
Lastly Gem took out a photo album.
"I wanted to show you this."

She opened one page and showed it to Pearl.
"Do you know them?"
She pointed to a picture with three people in it. Grian a black haired man with a mustache and a man with a scar across his face.

Pearl stared at the photo for a while...
"I know him ...he and Grian were roommates in college..his name was Ma...Mu..Mumbo! Yeah Mumbo.
I think I should still have his number-" She stopped and looked at the picture again.
"I don't think I know him ..."

Gem smiled at her and put her hand on Pearl's.
"It's better than nothing. Maybe we'll try to call this Mumbo? Maybe he'll tell us who this man with a scar is."
Pearl smiled.
"Yeah..."

~~~~~

"Uh.. Hello?"

"Hi... It's Pearl. I don't know if you remember me...uh.. I'm Grian's sister...I just wanted to ask you about a few things..."

"Oh.. If it's about Grian.. I'm very sorry about what happened... "
Pearl sat quietly. Did everyone put Grian on the 'passed away list' already... why do they give up on him so quickly.
"So what do you want to talk about?"

"Hello? Pearl?"
" Sorry...Um..Can we meet somewhere? I don't think it's the topic to talk through phone..."
"Yeah.. not really I guess.. so maybe we'll meet tomorrow at ###-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pear stood in front of the café doors.
She felt someone took her wrist. Gem
"You sure you want to go alone?"She asked, with a worried look.
Pearl calmed herself a little.
"Yeah.. just wait there for me, I'll try to be as quick as possible." She gave Gem a small smile.
"If you say so..."
Pearl hugged the album closer to herself and walked inside.

She looked around. There weren't many people in there. 'thank void'
Pearl quickly spotted Mumbo who said near the window in the back of the building.