× Halloween Special ×

-Hermitcraft -

Through the past few weeks Hermitcraft was getting ready for the special Halloween day.

A few new minigames were built and everywhere were placed pumpkin in different colours, sizes and shapes.

31rst October

Since the sun rise up all the hermits were preparing for the night.

Scar with Stress were backing a fresh trick or treat cookies.
The secret in them is that you wouldn't know what flavor is the cookie (something like the jellie beans)

Pearl, Impulse, Xisuma and couple more Hermits were preparing the Halloween dinner in Scarlands castle.

"This year Halloween it's gonna be so fun!"

"Have you read the games list? "

" Of course I have!!!"

"I can't wait to run the Halloween decked out and visit the Haunted Mansion ."

"Yeah me too!"

"I heard there's going to be a trick or treat game and the person who win is taking a lots of sweets!"

"Don't forget about the costume party."

"Hey! You all stop talking and help me put the tables."

"Okay dad/hj"

- - - - - - - -

When the moon was on the sky all the hermits gather in Scar's castle, everyone dressed up.

Doc and Ren were a sniffer,
Tango was Else and Zedaph was Anna, Cub and Scar wore theirs convex costumes, Mumbo and Grian were dressed as Aziraphale and Crowley from good omens,
Jevin was a jelly sandwich and Cleo was a peanut butter sandwich .
Etho was cosplay Kakashi from Naruto, Bdubs was dressed as star .
Pearl, Gem and Impulse were cosplay the three musketeers.
Stress and Iskall both were a wizards.
False was an eagle,
XB dressed as princess, Beef was a knight and Xisuma was a king.

They played some games and earned lot's of candies.
They had a costume ball and Etho won the trophy for the best costume.

Then they went to watch firework show. From the Scar Land streets.

After the show they all sat near a big fireplace and they told some scary stories .

They were telling them till all of the hermits fall asleep cuddling together.

End

Thank you all for reading this short story I hope you'll have a treat and tricky Halloween

BoOooye foOor nooOoow ~ W

362 words