×Two brothers ×

•Convex•
Quick reminder/info
Scar and Cub are brothers(Cub is the older)
They have the same father but different mothers.

•TW: angst?kind of?

When Cub was a little,he always thought his life was perfect.
He had loving parents and a good position in the world.

He was clear-blood vexeling , just like both of his parents.

He spent most of his childhood learning about potions making and vex powers. His mother trained him to have full control over them when he was only 4.
Cub never fully understands his mother's actions, even in the future.

But he grew a strong attachment to his mother ,he rarely had a chance to talk to his father, who wasn't usually home because of his work.

When Cub was 5 things started to get dark.

One day when he woke up hearing loud yelling.
Mostly he heard his mother yelling at his father.
It wasn't the first time they had an argument but never that bad.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!
TO US!

Did our family not mean anything to you?

YOU F##### A####!!"

"Honey li-"

"Just Stop this! GET OUT !
I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE!"

After that day Cub's parents got divorced.

His mother allowed Cub to meet his father again but only on his birthdays and father's days but they didn't really talk to each other.

Cub eventually found out what was the cause of the divorce.
His father cheated on his mother and got a new family.

He started to hate his father for what he had done, not only to his mother but also to himself.

But he was stupid back then

- - - -

Years went by and Cub started to isolate himself from the world .
He didn't want to talk to anyone or make friends.
He enjoyed being alone.

His mother didn't spend time with him or talk to him like she used to.
She worked long hours each day to earn enough money for both of them.
She didn't want Cub to work at such a young age.

So Cub spent all his free time learning and making sure he'll go to a great university.

-

When Cub was 10 he met his first true friend.

It was his birthday.
Nothing interesting was happening or at least that's what Cub thought, until afternoon when his father came to visit.

Cubs mother let him in and told him he can take Cub for all day but he needs to return before 9pm.

Cub still hated his father but at the same time he really wanted to know why his father left his mother.

"I need to pick someone up , you won't mind?"That was the first thing his father said since they left.

Cub only shook his head,he wasn't sure how to act near a person who he barely knew, they were more like strangers that just happened to know each other than a family or what was left from it.

They eventually came to a lovely looking cottage style house with a beautiful garden surrounding it.

His father parked the car and told him to wait there for him.
He walked to the doors and at the same time a woman opened the door.

She was beautiful, she had long chocolate brown hair, forest green eyes and pointy ears . She was dressed in light green dungarees and white shirt.
'is she an elf?' Cub only read of them, to be honest he never met any other type of hybrid except vexelings.