PeteWay 🌶 🌧

Start from the beginning

"You are not going crazy." he says while he rubs his nose on my scent gland. "I do want to make love with you and I wanted from the started, but you didn't wanted it in the begging."

"How...?" I saw in a shush voice. 

"My power is to read minds when I touch people." 

My eyes open as much as they could once the words came out from his mouth. So from the moment I kissed him till now he could hear all my toughs? Even now he can do this... I hide my head in the crock of his neck of embarrassment. I am so stupid. I can feel him stop moving. Then he force me look at him.

"You are not stupid, Way. You are just hurt. You are not unlovable, this is just what that monster wants you to think about you. Way, I like you as you are. I don't view you only as a sex doll. I want both of us to feel good. But my mistake was to let myself controlled by my instincts. I should have talked first with you and then... have sex with you."

His voice was so gentle like a warm hug when you are sad. I wanted to cry from all the emotion I was feeling, like I wasn't crying alright. He sees it and tries to calm me. His big hands are on my face, wiping my tears. 

"Let me show you how strong my sentiments are for you."

Pete started to move again. He was having a slow pace and yet he was hitting all the right places in me. It was feeling so good, even better then everything that happened before hand. In a matter of minutes I was coming, while Pete was still moving in me trying to chase his own release. However, I could feel something growing in me and getting even larger when Pete was moving. I was imaging things because of the overstimulation? The answer was no. And I realised it when Pete was coming in me. The thing growing was his knot that made me feel so full, yet it feel so right. I could him feel him still coming in me, but when I look at him I can only see a satisfied smile. 

"Pete... why did you...?" I couldn't finish my question because he moved a little and made me moan. 

"Knot you? Well didn't I tell you that I want to show you how much I love you? I love you this much."

"That you want to see me pregnant with your babies?" he nods and smile. "I wish it could be possible." he says. 

I was happy in this position. Him on top of me and his body covering me as a warm blanket. He wanted us to change positions but I stopped him. I needed this. I needed to feel the pressure of a body on me. 

"Way... I know we are not in the best position to speak about what happened but...you should speak with them... Tell them that you don't expect forgiveness, but you are regretting what you did." says Pete.

"Pete..." I look him in the eyes. This should be the first time we address the elephant in the room. "You are also one of Tony's children?" 

"Yes... Yes, I am... That's why you have to tell them everything. The only way we can stop all of this is together. All of us united against that monster." 

"Ok... but only if you come with me."

-Five days later- 

I can't believe I am doing this. I'm in front of the garage that once I called home with Pete. For the past 10 minutes I try to be brave and enter in, but I can. I can see that Pete grows annoyed with me, but doesn't say anything. In the past 5 days, we were in our newlyweds era. We were happy and horny and now I just want to puck because of the stress. Finally, Pete ends up pulling me inside. 

Once inside, I see everyone: Alan, Jeff, Babe, Charlie, Sonic, North and even Kim. They look surprise and confused seeing Pete but most important seeing Pete with me. He was holding my hand and covered half of my body when he stopped walking. 

"What are you doing with him?" I hear Babe saying. 

"Let him speak first."

"Why should we..." I hear Babe saying before being stop by Alan. 

"We are listening." says Alan.

"I..." I inhale, trying to find my words. "I'm sorry, yet I don't expect forgiveness. I know I don't deserve it. I lied to you... to all of you. And I know that I hurt you too, mostly you Babe. I don't try to find excuses, but I hope that one day you all will understand that I didn't knew better. I was father's only enigma, maybe I wasn't as favourite as Babe, but I was groomed to be your partner from the start. I didn't know better. I could swear that I loved you in that way... but now I realise it wasn't me, it was him... I could hear him every time, how he said..."

"It's enough." says Babe. I could feel Pete tense next to me. "You were not his only enigma. His other..."

"He didn't know... I was alright starting to act up during that time, Babe. Soon after I left the house. I am older than you. Way never knew about my existence. You need to understand that he is Tony's victim as much as you are. Just because you acted different, doesn't mean anything." 

The room was left in silence after Pete's discourse. In the end he is an enigma and the teams sponsor. His angriness and his pheromones were affecting them. Everyone could see this. Alan was standing in front of Jeff in no time and Charlie did the same to Babe. North, Sonic and Kim moved further in a corner, acting like this is not their problem. I move myself in front of Pete and force him to look at me. 

"Calm down! They have a right to be mad at me."

"Maybe... But I need all of you to understand that all of us were victims of his games. That is me, you, Babe, Charlie, Jeff and even Kenta. We are victims that didn't knew better then to obey our master. " says Pete. 

"Let's go home..." I say to Pete. "You know how to contact me if you want something from me." I say to the others. 

"You don't want to know what we have to say?" says someone behind me. I don't know who and I don't care who. 

"No... my priority is my boyfriend... my mate, not you." I say.

After that I and Pete leave. Maybe one day, I will back here... the place I called home, with the people that made it a home. But now... I am just too tired to fight. And I need some time to just myself... with Pete of course.

_________________________________

Ok... so... As promised next chapter is here and the next two chapters are also ready to be posted, and now I'm working on the PhayuRain and PrapaiSky oneshots that will take some time because of exams but they also will be ready very soon. Also this past weeks there were very many things that happened in the BL world and sincerely I don't want to be mean but some of you need therapy. So much therapy, because you are completely delusional. 

Hope you are enjoying it!

Edit: I know I am tired... BUT WE ARE GOING TO GET PITBABE SESON 2!!!!! I am so freaking excited!!!!