Chapter 125: Iwa Ninjas Army

Start from the beginning

Seeing Yu choosing to stay alone to intercept the ten thousand Iwa Ninja army, the group of ninjas were simultaneously shocked and impressed. Their gazes turned to Akimichi Doto, awaiting his instructions.

"Return to Konoha and mobilize reinforcements! Move quickly!"

After a moment of hesitation on his face, Akimichi Doto immediately made up his mind and shouted to the surrounding Konoha ninjas.

What Yu said was right. Even if they stayed and fought to the death, they couldn't possibly halt the advance of so many Iwa ninjas. Instead of sacrificing themselves in vain, it was better to hurry back and inform Konoha to mobilize reinforcements, ensuring a better chance of truly defending the Land of Fire.

"You must hold on, Yu..."

Leading the Konoha ninjas towards the direction of Konoha with all their might, Akimichi Doto silently prayed in his heart.

...

"A ten thousand-strong ninja army... this is what real war feels like."

"So, this is the sensation the Third Raikage experienced..."

Manipulating the three Devil Puppets behind him, Yu's body transformed into a streak of lightning, charging straight ahead. Watching the ever-approaching ten thousand Iwa Ninja army, the amber-colored eyes of Yu revealed not fear or tremor but a hint of excitement and madness.

Until this moment, he finally began to understand why the insanely powerful battle enthusiast Third Raikage in anime would choose to single-handedly challenge a ten thousand-strong Iwa Ninja army for three days and three nights until he exhausted his strength and perished.

It turns out there is something, inherently flowing in their blood.

Gradually, Yu's heart of a strong warrior began to undergo a transformation, finally advancing towards the pinnacle throne of supremacy in the ninja world.

"Barrier: Giant Smash!"

Facing tens of thousands alone, this unprecedented war with an overwhelming numerical disparity was about to begin!

In order to effectively intercept the numerous Iwa Ninja army before him, Yu manipulated the Devil Puppet Michael beside him to unleash the ultimate move of the Barrier Fruit. An enormous, transparent barrier, resembling glass and as fast as a beast tide, instantly expanded!

"He's actually charging towards us alone?!"

"Is that kid seeking death? Or has he gone insane from fear?"

As the ten thousand Iwa Ninja army rapidly advanced, many of them chuckled evilly upon seeing Yu charging towards them alone.

"Those Konoha guys are really heartless..."

"They actually left this kid alone and ran away, all of them..."

At the same time, observing the Konoha Ninja force rapidly retreating from the high ground in the distance, an Iwa Ninja sneered mockingly.

"No, wait!!"

"The color of his hair and the puppets... Oh no! That guy is..."

However, at this moment, one of the Iwa Ninjas, looking at the approaching white-haired Konoha youth, seemed to finally recognize Yu's identity and suddenly widened his eyes.

"Boom!"

But it was too late; he hadn't even had the chance to utter Yu's name.

The forefront group of Iwa Ninja felt as if they had crashed into a solid wall, and they were violently sent flying with their skin tearing apart!

"Scarlet Yu!"

"Damn it... That guy isn't an ordinary ninja! He's Konoha's Scarlet Yu!"

Watching the white-haired Konoha youth in black clothes controlling Michael, unleashing a massive transparent barrier that swept away everything in its path like a bulldozer, like a group of enraged charging buffaloes, many Iwa Ninjas finally realized what was happening.

"Ice Block: Pheasant Beak!"

But the other two Devil Puppets beside Yu were not idle. Controlled by Yu, the incarnation of the ice Devil, Toshogun, threw a fierce punch.

The power of the Ice Fruit erupted instantly, and a piercing cold mist formed into an enormous and dazzling ice bird. It left a brilliant trail of Ice on the ground.

Along the way, over a dozen Iwa Ninjas didn't even have a chance to scream. They were directly frozen and shattered into fragments by the ice.

----
Support me on patreon for More advanced chapters up to 50 so far patreon.com/DemonWriter