Chapter 30: Three Big Babies

They arrived at Yaksu Station quickly and decided to take a break there.

"We will take a break here."

"Sigh…there is one stop left. We should just go there and relax…"

"Nobody knows if we can rest or not once we arrive there."

Everyone stayed quiet at Kim Dokja's words. But a sigh was heard after a few seconds.

"Ha…"

It was Cale. He had his palm touching his forehead. Choi Han, Alberu and Kim Namwoon rushed to his side immediately.

"Are you ok, Cale-nim?"

"You should rest, dongseong."

"Cale-nim, you can lean on me!"

They were all tending to his needs now, as always. Kim Dokja just ignored them—since he found it best to just ignore them— and spoke again.

"It seems that the people in this station moved quickly. Some basic necessities might remain."

"Ah right. Then…"

Yoo Sangah gently raised her hand. Yoo Sangah looked at Jung Heewon and their eyes met. No words were exchanged but both of them knew.

Jung Heewon realised the stare Kim Dokja was giving them and asked,

"What is it? Does Dokja-ssi want to know?"

"…Heewon-ssi?"

"Ahaha, I'm just joking. Of course, I won't tell anyone."

Jung Heewon laughed at Yoo Sangah's weak call. Lee Hyunsung also opened his mouth,

"Ah, then I will go to the bathroom."

"I'll go with you."

Lee Gilyoung spoke too.

"Will Dokja-ssi be alone?"

"I will go above ground for a bit."

"Huh? There will be poisonous fog if you go out…will it be okay?"

"I'm only going for a bit."

Jung Heewon narrowed her eyes at Kim Dokja's words.

"…Something is suspicious. Dokja-ssi, are you going to eat something good alone?"

After a moment, Kim Dokja spoke.

"It is a man's secret."

…..

'Hmm…'

Cale was eyeing Yoo Sangah and Jung Heewon. They seemed to have sensed his gaze and walked up to him.

"Oh? Sangah-ssi, Heewon-ssi, I thought you would go to the toilet?"

"Oh? Why would we?"

"Eh?"

Jung Heewon was the first to ask before Yoo Sangah. But after a while, Yoo Sangah's face turned red. Jung Heewon narrowed her eyes at Cale.

"Are you actually secretly a girl? Cale-ssi looks so feminine and our womens secret was immediately found out. "

Cale had a deadpanned expression on his face when Jung Heewon asked that. He slowly responded back.

"No, I am not."

"Hmm…"

Jung Heewon was still suspicious after Cale's answer. Cale only sighed and spoke again.

"Here, Sangah-ssi."