Chapter 3: First Day Of Work

Ring—

"Hahaha! Oh my god, did you know, Seo-Ha had an affair with—"

Clap! Clap!

"Listen up students!"

The homeroom teacher who clapped her hands twice had the attention of the entire class as the chatter died down.

"Okay students! You will have a new teacher starting today! Although he's foreign and he's only working part time, he's fluent in korean and you need to treat him with respect, he's an important person. Mister Henituse, please come in."

The teacher who was speaking fiercely towards the class students was now smiling sweetly towards the door calling someone to come in. The look on the students' faces were either dumbfounded or disgusted.

Step. Step.

The students' eyes immediately widened when they saw the new teacher. Silky blood-red flowy shoulder length hair, pale porcelain skin and a slim slender body.

The students were questioning their eyes at this. Did the teacher just say Mister Henituse? MISTER??? The 'mister' the teacher just said looked nothing like a man! He looked so feminine!

But, the girls didn't mind, they just looked at him with heart shapes in their eyes. While the boys were jealous of how the girls looked at him, they too blushed at the sight of him.

"You can introduce yourself, mister Henituse."

"Hi, I'm Cale Henituse."

The teacher had a lovestruck expression on her face as she looked at Cale. She asked him a question.

"Would you mind telling us your age, mister Henituse?"

Cale, unbeknownst of the teacher and student expression, answered casually.

"I'm 20 this year."

After hearing his response, the whole class was roaring with 'ohh' and 'ahh' while the teacher was just standing still. Her glasses seemed to have a crack as she stood, she looked like her soul had left her body, while the whole class laughed at her.

"O-oh! Wow! You're so young! You must be so smart!"

Snapping out of her trance, the teacher immediately spoke up.

"Mm…."

"Well, enjoy your time with the students, mister Henituse!"

The teacher had an awkward smile as she hurriedly left the classroom, Cale had a confused face seeing that.

"Um… alright class… since it's the first day I won't be teaching. And… just get to know each other."

"YAAAAAAY!"

The whole class cheered. They seemed so happy to not study, Cale found it funny.

The chair squeaked at the weight of Cale. He had thought he'd be able to relax however the students came rushing to him, surrounding him all over.

Overwhelmed, Cale was about to get a headache when someone shouted.

"Hey! Can't you see he's not comfortable?! Go away!"

The student had white tousled hair and Ruby red eyes, he looked to be a delinquent. He was glaring at the students.

The students surrounding Cale looked nervous and scared as they slowly headed back to their respective seats.

" Uhh…. Thank you…? "

Although confused, Cale thanked his 'saviour'. The teen looked at him and turned his head, slight pink was on his ears.

"Whatever."

.  .  .

Silence filled the air until Cale spoke again.

"Alright… I'll call each of you by the name list. If you hear your name called, just raise your hand and let me see your face."

"Yes—"

The students answered, with not much energy as before but still quite energetic. Cale was holding onto a paper containing all the students' names. As he called out to them one by one, they each raised their hands.

His eyes shook as he saw a familiar name. 'Kim Namwoon'. The companion of Yoo Junghyuk in the novel 'Ways of Survival' and The delusional demon of the novel Kim Dokja read.

'Phew, calm down. Just don't get too involved with him and you're fine. I only teach.'

"Kim Namwoon."

A hand could be seen sticking out at the back of the class. Cale couldn't see his face so he walked to the back.

Upon arriving in front of Kim Namwoon's desk, he was confused. He didn't pay much attention to him just now but the delusion demon he is seeing now has really dark eye bags and looked to be too skinny for someone his age. Cale subconsciously frowned. Though causing a misunderstanding in the process.

The class was suddenly roaring again as they were all laughing at Kim Namwoon. Cale, who snapped out of his thoughts, was confused as to why the class was laughing. While Kim Namwoon looked angry at the laughing students.

Cale didn't care as he asked.

"Do you get enough sleep? The eye bags beneath your eyes are so dark…. Why are you so skinny? Do you eat properly?"

Cale was holding Kim Namwoon's chin as he asked, inspecting him. He was genuinely worried.

Meanwhile, Kim Namwoon stayed quiet. He stopped working as blood rushed into his face and he was flushed, smoke could be seen coming out of him. While the other students had covetous eyes as they watched.

'Hmm?'

Cale could see that Kim Namwoon was red and was sweating. Cale quickly put his hand that was holding onto Kim Namwoon's chin to his forehead.

"Are you sick? Why are you heating up?"

Thump. Thump.

Kim Namwoon's heart was beating fast. He knew wanted to respond, however, he could not utter a single word. He could feel the envious gaze of his classmates too. It made him a bit smug and he could finally answer back the worried teacher.

"It's  okay teacher, I'm not sick."

"Hmm…"

Kim Namwoon answered however Cale merely narrowed his eyes. It looked like he didn't believe Kim Namwoon.

"... Really? Okay then, I'll continue calling."

Cale finally gave up and walked back to his seat and continued calling the rest of the students names while Kim Namwoon's heart was still beating fast.
(A/N: Doki doki 😆💞)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Anywaysss I'm not shipping a minor with cale ok 😂

In my research☝️🤓 Kim Namwoon is 19 whereas cale is 20 so 1 year age gap.

Okay? 😅

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Byeeee😋