Chapter 27: Earning Loyalty And Trust

The journey wasn't long. The others couldn't see, but Cale could see arrows pointing in directions for them to walk and turn.

'Stupid bastard god…. I'll get you back I swear… mf…. UGH!'

"Wow, it really is delicious! What a surprise."

"Yeah, Cale, I never knew you could cook. So mean. You never cooked for this hyung of yours."

"I didn't need to, hyung. I had Beacrox."

Cale only replied indifferently to Alberu's whine. Kim Namwoon was snickering at him.

"You will recover a bit after eating."

"Well, I really think that my body is getting better."

Jung Heewon swung her shoulders in a test.

"Did you get a lot of things in there? In addition to the Magic Power Stove…"

I looked at Lee Hyunsung and said,

"I got a few things."

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' feels a faint loyalty to you.]

Jung Heewon seemed envious of the scene and asked

"Is there anything I can use?"

"No."

"What is that blade?"

"It is mine."

"…Will you distribute the meat to the people?"

"If they have coins."

"But… you are really stingy. Kim Dokja."

"Let's just say that I have a strong sense of survival."

"Hah. "

I turned around. I just heard a snort come from behind me. I turned and saw Cale behind. He was cradling Lee Gilyoung like a baby. Could what I heard be a mistake?

"Sleep, sleep, sleep. Lalalalalala—"

Strong sense of survival, huh? Sure. It sure is interesting. Without even saying, they all seem to agree that Kim Dokja is their leader. How weird. Haha.

I'm rocking Lee Gilyoung in my arms to sleep. He was still a child, yet he isn't getting enough sleep. That's bad for a growing kid like him. If he doesn't get enough sleep, he won't grow tall.

Though, he seemed embarrassed by it. Choi Han, Alberu and Kim Namwoon were holding back their laughter too. Although it's not really working.

I looked down to see Gilyoung hiding his face in my chest. There was a red tint on his ears.

'Oh? Is he embarrassed?'

Cale tilted his head slightly but continued rocking Lee Gilyoung to sleep after.

"Y-You said you would give me 100 coins before!"

"Hrmm, is that so? I don't remember."

"What…?"

"I will think again if you will let me put it in one more time. How about it?"

"Disgusting bastard…"

'This stupid donkey. '

I, personally, would want to chop off this bastards dick and feed it to him. Let him taste himself and know how disgusting he is.

Cale was in his happy thoughts on how to torture Cheon Inho and the rest of his group.

Choi Han was just sitting down happily,Alberu was thinking of ways to ruin Cheon Inho and Kim Namwoon was sharpening his sword.