Chapter 29: Engrave Fear

["Namwoon, who is this?"

Yoo Junghyuk's demanding voice resounded.

Kim Namwoon flinched slightly and hid behind Cale. Cale just stood still and let Kim Namwoon do whatever he wanted.

"Didn't you hear? I'm his teacher, he's my student."

It was Cale that answered.

Yoo Joonghyuk felt even more irritated at that. He put his sword in his scabbard. But just after a few seconds of relaxing himself, a loud bang was heard.

BANG!

And multiple people were seen running out of a destroyed door. Before Yoo Junghyuk could do anything, they had already reached Kim Namwoon and Cale.

"Cale-nim!/Young master! /Young master Cale!"

The people who ran to them all either surrounded Cale or kneeled before him.

Yoo Joonghyuk was shocked.

'What were those people doing? Does this Cale Henituse have so many people under him?'

Yoo Joonghyuk was in his thoughts when Cale's voice snapped him out.

"Guys, what are you doing? Get up."

Cale's calm and soothing voice resounded in the people's sobs and cries.

They seemed touched or some sort. But, that didn't last long when they realised Kim Namwoon beside Cale.

"Oi, who are you?"

"How dare you be beside Cale-nim?!"

"Ya! You're not even qualified to touch his shoes!"

"That's right! Even touching his shoes is an honour for you!"

"You should be begging on your knees to even stand beside him!"

"Your not even worth the bottom of his shoes!"

The people's shouts and argue was heating up by the second.

"Stop."

It was only one word, but that was enough to silence all of the shouting people. And Cale, was the owner of that.

The previously shouting people were now quiet and docile, patiently waiting for what Cale has to say next.

"He is my student before the apocalypse, Kim Namwoon."

Gasps were heard after Cale said that. Someone's voice was heard in the midst of the gasps.

"That's right! Young master said he was a teacher before the apocalypse right?!"

After he said that, the gasping people started to agree to him.

"That's right."

"Right."

"Yaaa…"

"Mmhm!"

Murmuring were heard and they were getting louder.

Clap!

With a clap, they fell silent. The owner of the clap was Cale. He smiled softly at them and spoke.

"What did you all come out for? Didn't I tell you all to stay in?"

Although he had a soft smile, his eyes were not soft at all. They were sharp and cold. The people flinched at this and stammered on their own words.

"Urm… well… this…"

"Ahh…. Well…"

"Ahem, this is difficult…"