Chapter 32: Meeting The Shipper

The voice of a girl was heard. I knew without looking who it was.

Lee Jihye.

The number one shipper of Dokja and Joonghyuk after Uriel.

'The misunderstanding was amazing.'

I felt the corners of my lips turn up. I didn't try to fight it down, I couldn't care less.

"Ah, this girl…!"

Sangah spoke first. Of course, she was shown to us in the subway. Ignorant people might not know her though.

"…Did you guys beat the specters?"

Jihye spot the stone in Dokja's hand and was surprised.

"How did you…only Master could catch them?"

Jihye was observing the surroundings and everyone present. She finally landed on me and her eyes widened.

"You…?!"

Shock and pleasant surprise was hinted in her voice as she printed towards me at high speed.

'Ah, oh, wha? No, what's happening? Why is she rushing towards me?!'

My mind was a mess and numerous thoughts were flooding in my head.

'Ah.'

When I finally ragged my brain enough and found a memory.

"It's you!"

It was her.

"Yeah, you're that kid."

"You remember me!"

She was thrilled that I still had her in mind. Which, I kind of felt bad since I had to strain my mind so much just to remember her.

"Woah, woah, woah, what's happening here?"

Namwoon finally composed himself and spoke up. His face looked so lost and uninformed. His mouth had fallen down and was wide open. He looked like a goldfish.

"Namwoon, this is a girl I helped."

"You helped her, Cale?"

It was Dokja who spoke. I merely nodded at his question and yet another question came.

"What did you help her with?"

I didn't know why it was relevant to know but seeing as how he is such a fan of TWS, I guess he wants to know everything.

"Ahjussi, why are you so nosy?"

I think I only stayed quiet for a few seconds but Jihye seems irritated by how Dokja keeps asking.

'Well, it was only 2 questions.'

"Pfft-, ahahahahhhahahahahhhah——!"

Namwoon was laughing like a maniac. I could see Dokja baffled beyond words.

'Tough luck.'

I honestly felt pity for him. But, not really.

"Aha, well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to just tell, hmm?"

I glanced towards Jihye after saying that. She only looked away and nodded.

"Ahem, well, she would get accused by the other students of things she hadn't done and didn't know how to fight back to them, she was timid as well. She got downgraded and her self-esteem got lower and lower."

I peeked at Jihye. I wondered if she was comfortable. Surprisingly, she was not fazed at all.

'She really had a boost.'